You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Igors not the only one happy

Guest darryljon

Dave, what about trying to get an interview with the big Croat?

I'd be very interested in hearing what he thinks of his time in Liverpool. Does he feel he's wasted his time or has he enjoyed life in Liverpool despite the reserve status?

There was an interview on the e-season ticket a few weeks back with him. he basically doesn't care about what anyone thinks of him.

He was asked how it felt to be blamed for 'costing us goals' last season and he just shrugged and basically said he didn't give a shit if people blamed him or not!

Also had a bit of a whinge about being played out of position - which is why he probably wasnt bothered about making mistakes in defence as simply, he isnt a defender.

Think anyone would have smiled after Igor's goal yesterday - apart from H*rry K*well. Warnock with another assist (Although it was more of a well worked team goal, he'll still get the credit stat wise), and he was only on the pitch for a few mins.

There was an interview on the e-season ticket a few weeks back with him. he basically doesn't care about what anyone thinks of him.

He was asked how it felt to be blamed for 'costing us goals' last season and he just shrugged and basically said he didn't give a shit if people blamed him or not!

Also had a bit of a whinge about being played out of position - which is why he probably wasnt bothered about making mistakes in defence as simply, he isnt a defender.

Think anyone would have smiled after Igor's goal yesterday - apart from H*rry K*well. Warnock with another assist (Although it was more of a well worked team goal, he'll still get the credit stat wise), and he was only on the pitch for a few mins.

It has to be some kind of record... Biscan only touched the ball twice...one for the pass to Warnock...and and one for the goal! :thumbup:

I heard a story about a year ago where one of our top players (TomR's mate) accused him of being crap. He replied "But I'm on £900,000 a year and I'm not leaving.

I haven't heard anything like that, but that's not to say it never happened.

I do know that when Igor first arrived Gerrard (amongst others) thought he was brilliant. When he had that good run in his first few games, Gerrard was asked about him (off the record) and said we haven't seen anything yet as Igor was sensational in training.

It all went downhill from there like, but no-one will convince me that Biscan can't play, because he can. It's all about confidence.

Does anyone know how long he was on the pitch before scoring ???

I think it was about 30 seconds mate as soon as he came on he went on his obligatory charge upfield and played a molby esq pass to Warnock and produced an Henry type finish for the goal. It went fucking cakenuts in the away end.

Yeah, I've used that pic in the next issue. Everybody loves Igor. Except Truered.

Cheers Dave.

I don't hate him I just don't rate him, he scored a great goal on Saturday and I cheered as much as anyone on here, however one goal at the end of a game doesn't suddenly make him a star.

If he comes good I will apologize to anyone on here who I have dissed about his abilities no problem.

If every Liverpool player had his great attitude we would be in a much better position.