You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool Live, on Sky now

dockers_strike

Great we are on a roll so lets be all over the telly again saying how good we are - maybe Klopp can go on sky and discuss our tactics again so every other manager can sit and work them out!

This club never learns.

Can't we just keep our heads down, get on with it and win something instead of all this bollocks.

• Upvote 1

Great we are on a roll so lets be all over the telly again saying how good we are - maybe Klopp can go on sky and discuss our tactics again so every other manager can sit and work them out!

This club never learns.

Can't we just keep our heads down, get on with it and win something instead of all this bollocks.

As if Jurgen is going to give away his team and tactics. Honestly.

Haha, Jurgen saying live on tv the stories about Henderson are shit stories then shreeve apologising for the word shit when you can here fuck and other words in many tv programs.

I was just going to say that! He was quite passionate then, Jurgen, defending Henderson   and saying "sorry he's not Gerrard"

• Upvote 1

As if Jurgen is going to give away his team and tactics. Honestly.

It's the whole circus...he is being quizzed now in hall at Melwood by Carra and that sky beaut and they are trying to push him about training/what they will work on/how etc....any special things because of everton etc...tactics too.

It is bollocks.

Worst of all club has wheeled out two dummies dressed in kits behind them..

And no it isn't Lovren and Moreno!!

It's the whole circus...he is being quizzed now in hall at Melwood by Carra and that sky beaut and they are trying to push him about training/what they will work on/how etc....any special things because of everton etc...tactics too.

It is bollocks.

Worst of all club has wheeled out two dummies dressed in kits behind them..

And no it isn't Lovren and Moreno!!

Honestly do you not think opposition managers with all their scouting reports, analytics and endless video replays could not guess the probable team Jurgen will put out and the tactics? It is a bit naive to think Jurgen Klopp is going on tv and talk in anything other than general terms. He has said the training in a bridge day where the different players do fitness etc. To be honest I think it is interesting to see the inner workings of the club. Not everyone does fare enough.

Honestly do you not think opposition managers with all their scouting reports, analytics and endless video replays could not guess the probable team Jurgen will put out and the tactics? It is a bit naive to think Jurgen Klopp is going on tv and talk in anything other than general terms. He has said the training in a bridge day where the different players do fitness etc. To be honest I think it is interesting to see the inner workings of the club. Not everyone does fare enough.

To each their own.

I don't like it - but it is part of the shitness of modern footy i suppose.

Funny though isn't it...club erected privacy screens around melwood to stop kids on wheelie bins looking in but hey it is open shop to their tv paymasters...

To each their own.

I don't like it - but it is part of the shitness of modern footy i suppose.

Funny though isn't it...club erected privacy screens around melwood to stop kids on wheelie bins looking in but hey it is open shop to their tv paymasters...

They put the screens up because the team was being leaked 24 hours before the game but you say it was to stop kids watching. Maybe if you had just watched Jurgens interview with Carragher you would see how he thinks. I thought he made lots of valid points.

They put the screens up because the team was being leaked 24 hours before the game but you say it was to stop kids watching. Maybe if you had just watched Jurgens interview with Carragher you would see how he thinks. I thought he made lots of valid points.

I don't like it and clearly neither does Klopp....but he has no say in it as club has bent over for its tv paymasters.