You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

Anyone else think that United would have beaten Barcelona, and Chelsea would have been Sevilla? 

Apart from City, i don't see anyone else who we should be scared of. Real seem to have the nous to win it and I would prefer to avoid them, but Barcelona, Juve, Bayern are all beatable. 

Glad Chelsea are out but have to say, they didn't look bad at all. If they had a top striker they would have scored a few against Barca. Without the Champions League to worry about, Chelsea are going to give it everything to finish in the top 4. Our game against them is going to be massive. 

Glad Chelsea are out but have to say, they didn't look bad at all. If they had a top striker they would have scored a few against Barca. Without the Champions League to worry about, Chelsea are going to give it everything to finish in the top 4. Our game against them is going to be massive. 

Agree with that in an ' on the field ' sense , Baltar , and I think the attacking 3 of Willian , Giroud & Hazard looked good , but I get the distinct impression that there are cracks behind the scenes with Conte & the internal politics may disrupt their efforts.

All this talk about Kane being out for Spurs until April and how it may help us i top 4 race might be a bit misguided.

Their next league game is 1st April.

Be fool to bet against him playing in it!

Nice little rest from meaningless Ingerlund games for him too...