You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Theresa "MAY" not build a better Britain.

Guest Pistonbroke

13 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Literally all they have is really bad dancing. 

She's fucking shite. 

That's it. That is where her charisma and political strength start and end: pretending to go along with everybody else's joke about the one thing - among the many, many things that she's shit at - that it's OK to be shit at.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Apparently denounced abuse of MP's, before spending time abusing Corbyn and the shadow front bench.

"The end of austerity is in sight? people need to know their hard work has paid off"

What a cynical bitch! The national debt has tripled. Debt to GDP is up massively. How has austerity worked?

It's funny how people slag off Corbyn's ideas and yet May has been spouting them for ages - the only difference is she (a) doesn't believe in them and (b) won't do them. Things like putting everyday Joes on boards and all that shit. File 'end to austerity' in there too. It's just words.

They're like the Republican party, a money cult masquerading as a movement.  

1 hour ago, moof said:

It’s actually insane that she thought, given all the damage her government has caused, that it was a good idea to dance onto stage. What the fuck?

Is this some kind of parallel universe?

Is it her or is it me because I am seriously starting to wonder?

• Upvote 2

She’s shite but I actually thought the dance was mildly amusing, she was taking the piss out of herself, the original dance was forced and cringy , think coppers dancing at the Notting Hill carnival, but I thought this one was pretty self deprecating so I had no problem with it, that said she and more so her party are horrible and her speech, what I heard of it, was shite.

• Downvote 3

15 minutes ago, Champ said:

Is this some kind of parallel universe?

Is it her or is it me because I am seriously starting to wonder?

The past few weeks - what with the Supreme Court hearing in the US, the continued appeals to far right sympathies here and across the pond, and our governments apparent ability to lurch from one fucktastrophy to the next with barely an utterance spoken against them - have been as depressing as I can remember tbh. Just the hopelessness of it all