You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January 2017 transfer window

Captain

Go out their and target a 'statement' signing for the club to propel us into the spotlight, go throw £60M at Jiangsu Suning, offer them their asking price for Alex Teixeira and see what they actually say when we slap the money on the table, and see what his agent says when we offer to double his current 250k pw wages.

Honestly it sounds mental even typing this out, but money talks in football, and if we are serious in making a statement then we couldn't make a bigger on than this

Is this a bite? He's 27 and spent his career playing in Brazil, Ukraine and China and hasn't even had a cap for Brazil.. that donkey Jo on the other hand has had 20. He has obvious quality but why would you offer him more than triple what our best player earns? 

Players in their prime going to China is absolute madness. If it doesn't work out for whatever reason they're fucked. This isn't like players going to the MLS or Dubai where they can sack it off and go back to Europe when they fancy. They're going for big money and are on massive money with long term contracts. If Oscar decides next year he doesn't wanna play there anymore, who in their right mind is going to pay half of what that Chinese team paid for him to bring him back? 

I don't blame anyone for going there mind. Unless I was playing for us I'd go there in a heartbeat for a year or three so no one in my bloodline had to even think about working. 

Don't do anything in January that you wouldn't do in the summer. It's just a fact that decent players aren't as readily available at this point in the season.

So why the fuck didn't he buy them in the summer?

We knew we were short on attackers in the summer. And the story spun then was that he was waiting to get the right player.

How long does he want to fucking wait?

Is this a bite? He's 27 and spent his career playing in Brazil, Ukraine and China and hasn't even had a cap for Brazil.. that donkey Jo on the other hand has had 20. He has obvious quality but why would you offer him more than triple what our best player earns? 

Players in their prime going to China is absolute madness. If it doesn't work out for whatever reason they're fucked. This isn't like players going to the MLS or Dubai where they can sack it off and go back to Europe when they fancy. They're going for big money and are on massive money with long term contracts. If Oscar decides next year he doesn't wanna play there anymore, who in their right mind is going to pay half of what that Chinese team paid for him to bring him back? 

I don't blame anyone for going there mind. Unless I was playing for us I'd go there in a heartbeat for a year or three so no one in my bloodline had to even think about working. 

He's mocking a post from GOT. It was when they thought they could sign James. Hades just replaced James with Teixeira.

• Upvote 1

Poor man's Ben Arfa

Balotelli

Taarabt        Ravel Morrison      Ben Arfa

My dream LFC front four.