You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

36 minutes ago, Anubis said:

‘You don’t have to be...  ...to be...  ...but they are...’ seems to be the modern day delusion amongst fans who feel a sense of entitlement. You only have to look at the match thread for Friday on the Wolves forum. With a few realistic exceptions we’ve been relegated to the role of cannon fodder to be blown away three or four nil.

What?

On 10/16/2016 at 11:55 AM, thegreatelephant said:

let's have it right, they're gutted we have Klopp and they are just trying to put a brave face on having the cunt in charge. it's great to see. they all know he's a bad bell end and their football will be shite. they've got the tosspot they rightfully deserve. bask in it's splendour.

didn't take Nostradamus to work that one out

7 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Yeah that's what we said about us when Souness got sacked. 

Precisely. They need to get the right manager and they could spend years THINKING they've got the right manager only to find (like we did for a long time) that they have almost the right manager (Rafa/Ged) or completely the wrong one (Hodgson).

The biggest concern would be if they get multi-billionaire backers like City and then they could just get in the best coach out there like Guardiola at City. Right now they are just clutching at straws, both in player recruitment and coach appointments.

• 5 weeks later...

On 21 December 2018 at 9:46 PM, Shooter in the Motor said:

Precisely. They need to get the right manager and they could spend years THINKING they've got the right manager only to find (like we did for a long time) that they have almost the right manager (Rafa/Ged) or completely the wrong one (Hodgson).

The biggest concern would be if they get multi-billionaire backers like City and then they could just get in the best coach out there like Guardiola at City. Right now they are just clutching at straws, both in player recruitment and coach appointments.

Mancini and Pellegrini won titles at City.  I reckon The Owl could too.

Mourinho's crowning achievement was Porto.  

The success he achieved after that was down to money.

And more recently, it's been either him or his discontented players sabotaging things.

Put Guardiola in charge of Southampton and let's see how he goes.

Klopp at Dortmund was genius.

So many words shed on that fella and let’s be honest, he is genuinely just the biggest twat world football has ever produced by a country mile.

How he ever conned most of the football-watching world into thinking he was some charismatic, admirable figure I will never know. There’s been fresher breaths of air taken huffing in Zyklon B.

People who wanted him as our manager, take a look at the man who was too much of a prick for Manchester United and reflect hard.

• Upvote 3

I miss him. Tragic that he got sacked. He had the club in a mess. Brilliant. 

But them playing well under the Goblin is possibly a good thing for us. I wouldn't have fancied them to beat City under Shitcoat but they'll have a go at them now. We've seen City retreat into their shells when attacked so here's to hoping. 

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Mourinho says he's turned 3 jobs down already. Translation "i turned down 3 jobs because the clubs who offered me the job wouldn't give me hundreds of millions to spend"

I'd love to know who the 3 clubs are, I'd be bricking it if I found out that my club were trying to hire Mourinho. 

I reckon he'll be at PSG next season anyway, seems like he'd fit right in. 

11 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I'd love to know who the 3 clubs are, I'd be bricking it if I found out that my club were trying to hire Mourinho. 

I reckon he'll be at PSG next season anyway, seems like he'd fit right in. 

One of them was Benfica who offered him the job a week after he got sacked. I guess bringing through young players then flogging them to richer French, Spanish and English clubs isn't his scene.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...