You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester City - Away - 2 Feb 16

aRdja

Guest Pistonbroke

John Henry will not be amused, his star signing Caulker didn't even make the bench tonight. 

--------------------------------

Typical us tonight, I thought we controlled the game for long spells until they scored that wonder goal through Vardy, but as usual our decision making and shooting where it counts was diabolical!! 

Moreno is utter fucking dog turd and it's a joke that he hasn't been dropped yet.

Fuck it, I had loads to type but can't be arsed.

Fuck watching MOTD tonight, early night. 

I see our pet cunt JP has made an appearance, he only sings when we lose. 

That'll be because it's Rodger's piss poor squad.  7th most expensive in Europe yet it's a mid table team in a league with no outstanding sides.

It'll take a good few summer windows to fix his mess and if we're going to turn on every manager until they build their squad, we'll be in an endless cycle.

No manager would be doing any better the shambles he's been handed, nor would any manager with the option to him not sign a forward when his squad has none.   Pretty damn obvious we had fuck all money this window, that ones on Rodgers too.

Ranieri has got a side containing Danny Simpson, Wes Morgan, Marc Albrighton and the like top of the league. Most of our squad were highly rated or sought after before they came here too so its not like we bought a load of nobodies.

Not suggesting any of this is Klopp's fault because the squad is obviously in need of reinforcements all over the pitch and it's not his squad so he can't be judged, but things should be better than they are.

• Upvote 2

Ranieri has got a side containing Danny Simpson, Wes Morgan, Marc Albrighton and the like top of the league. Most of our squad were highly rated or sought after before they came here too so its not like we bought a load of nobodies.

Not suggesting any of this is Klopp's fault because the squad is obviously in need of reinforcements all over the pitch and it's not his squad so he can't be judged, but things should be better than they are.

They might be shit but all them players have a set of balls which our players lack

How does selling him solve anything? If Klopp thought Smith (or anyone else for that matter) was better suited, he'd play him.

He wouldn't be there fucking up every attack he is involved in.

If (and it is a big fucking if I reckon) Klopp thinks Moreno is doing a good job for the side then I for one have to question his judgement....Moreno's lack of brains hamstrings us massively at both ends of the park.

That'll be because it's Rodger's piss poor squad. 7th most expensive in Europe yet it's a mid table team in a league with no outstanding sides.

It'll take a good few summer windows to fix his mess and if we're going to turn on every manager until they build their squad, we'll be in an endless cycle.

No manager would be doing any better the shambles he's been handed, nor would any manager with the option to him not sign a forward when his squad has none. Pretty damn obvious we had fuck all money this window, that ones on Rodgers too.

For those of you who accuse me of trolling, this is what trolling is.

Rodgers made us 100m through tv money when we were on every weekend the season we challenged, he qualified for the cl and developed a few players who left for millions.He spent 25-30m net every season during his time here and last summer spent hardly anything in terms of net spend.Accusing him of wasting the clubs money is taking the piss when he probably earnt more for the club then he was given.

No one could do better with this squad when the last manager was? There's no way you wasn't taking the piss when you said that.

• Downvote 1

No doubt about it.

That's 5 wins in the last 16 games, which is a shocking return.

• Upvote 1

He wouldn't be there fucking up every attack he is involved in.

If (and it is a big fucking if I reckon) Klopp thinks Moreno is doing a good job for the side then I for one have to question his judgement....Moreno's lack of brains hamstrings us massively at both ends of the park.

I doubt Klopp thinks Moreno is doing a good job, considering he almost tried to kill him from the technical area recently.

I'm pretty sure he thinks Moreno's the best we've got right now, otherwise he wouldn't continue play him.

Guest Pistonbroke

I doubt Klopp thinks Moreno is doing a good job, considering he almost tried to kill him from the technical area recently.

I'm pretty sure he thinks he's the best we've got right now, otherwise he wouldn't continue play him.

I reckon he knows he is one of those he'll give the boot to this summer, hence why he is getting a game, if he dropped him and didn't play him in the PL his value would drop. Mind you, if scouts are watching his value must be a can of lilt and 20 regal by now. 

Rodgers made us 100m through tv money when we were on every weekend the season we challenged, he qualified for the cl and developed a few players who left for millions.He spent 25-30m net every season during his time here and last summer spent hardly anything in terms of net spend.Accusing him of wasting the clubs money is taking the piss when he probably earnt more for the club then he was given.

No one could do better with this squad when the last manager was? There's no way you wasn't taking the piss when you said that.

I must've missed that final the last manager got us to with this squad

• Upvote 2

i think Ings would do well under Klopp, hes a busy kind of player who can score a goal but as for our other forwards they all need to go im including Sturridge in that, he probably sums up most of the team better than anyone else, gutless, spineless and a bit of a money grabbing fanny.

We will be lucky to get £25m for Ballotelli and Benteke combined surely that must show FSG that their transfer commitee / stats guru need fucking off.

I'm pretty sure he thinks Moreno's the best we've got right now, otherwise he wouldn't continue play him.

Brad Smith has shown more in his limited chances for my money....but thats just my opinion.

They might be shit but all them players have a set of balls which our players lack

Possibly but they must have grown them pretty recently because the likes of Simpson looked out of his depth in the PL a few seasons ago and Albrighton looked like he was gonna be another English player who burst onto the scene before fading into nothingness.

Maybe our players aren't mentally right, but the majority of them are internationals and start for their national teams and seemed to do alright before they came here. Maybe it's the weight of expectation. I dunno.

I'm fucking sick of this.

That whole starting XI bar Clyne and Firmino can go and fuck themselves. This isn't even kneejerk- if you told us that every single one of that other 9 were to be fucked off in the summer I'd be delighted.

Mignolet and Lovren- you can't really go on repeating yourself. Moreno has to be the most brain dead footballer I've ever seen and that includes Jose Enrique. He's that bad he more than earns his place in the pantheon of our other shite full backs in Konchesky, Insua, Dossena, the aforementioned Mr Enrique. I was never a huge fan of Riise, to be honest, but it absolutely defies belief that every single left back we've signed since he left has been fucking shite, arguably worst or just as bad as the last. How long ago was it he left- almost 10 years ago? Fucking hell, it's staggering in its incompetence. People have been shot for less.

Sakho? Do you know what, sorry I don't see it. Depending on who you speak to, he's either Traore or Hansen. As always the truth is somewhere in between, but, fucking hell, who taught this lad to defend? There's a reason why he has everybody shitting themselves and it's because he's extending a Go-Go-Gadget leg in a dodgy area when if he was on the ball, he could have cut out danger by simply being switched on and anticipating danger. There was a cracking bit of punditry Carragher did on John Stones, basically saying he needs to get his head out of his arse and start anticipating danger earlier, opening his mouth and organising, cutting stuff out because the vast majority of the spectacular last ditch tackles come about because he's all over the shop in the first place. I feel exactly the same about Sakho. He's a decent passer (over-rated by some though), but it's not worth a carrot if you can't anticipate danger. Hyypia, Carragher, Henchoz- players who sensed danger and were always in the right place. Sakho was a fucking disgrace there for their second. Head out of your arse, lad.

Henderson, Can, Lucas- a fucking turd midfield if I ever saw one. I've got so much time for Lucas, but it says more about us than it does about him that he's still a starter. He's been like a cockroach surviving a succession of nuclear blasts because every time we threaten to kick on and deem him an irrelevance, we end up turning back to him because he's the one of the few players with a set of plums, who's actually got a brain in his head. Shame his legs are shot.

Henderson can just fuck off. Run, run, run and fuck all else. A goal every blue moon and just happy to hit the target on the other occasions. Jordan Henderson- Liverpool captain. Deary me.

Can is another who would infinitely improve by just getting his head out of his arse. The lad thinks he's made it, but his decision making is absolutely abysmal. If we had a genuinely class player in there alongside him, he'd realise just how much further he has to go in the game. That's not his fault obviously, but in his case, I always think back to Gerrard about how he was like a sponge when McAllister was at the club, constantly learning. Any sign of promise in a player we have is pretty much nullified because we're a team of fannies. No-one to talk, no-one to bollock, no-one to show.

Milner. Brain dead. Never seen a player on the stretch so much. Scott Parker's Yorkshire cousin. I expected so much more from him because I thought he'd be said old head, passing on advice. What a fucking disappointment.

And that twat Lallana can just fuck right off. Never have I seen a player look so good at doing nothing. Beats a man with a turn he learned at school and has used it ever since but still doesn't play the ball, has to beat him again and again, slows the play down before it's inevitably nicked from him. Virtually no goals and assists, chocolate teapot of an attacker, yet the first to the Sky cameras to run through the big book of footballing clichés to spout about hard work, turning corners and not counting chickens. Just fuck off you fucking waste of space. Just fuck off all the way back to Southampton, you over-rated, worthless shithouse.

These cunts in charge of us can fuck off too. Under promise and over deliver? Sure about that? Vapid gobs on sticks under whom it's been abject for 4/5 seasons with only a League Cup in that time, a stats virgin who may as well be the fella who does the US Soccer Guy twitter a key player in charge of recruitment, and some Sons of Anarchy reject who was probably bullied at school for being a smug twat and, all around, just seems far too pleased with himself for being associated with the club. Gobshites to a man. And, yeah, cheers for the price hike, boys. I can't wait to shell out an absolute wedge to watch us stink the place out next season with more over-priced dross, huffing and puffing our way until May.

Worst thing about it all? I don't any of the above are really that arsed in the slightest.

• Upvote 14

so its the same clueless cunt that  left this mess your taking about ......and im not taking the piss

I reckon he knows he is one of those he'll give the boot to this summer, hence why he is getting a game, if he dropped him and didn't play him in the PL his value would drop. Mind you, if scouts are watching his value must be a can of lilt and 20 regal by now.

I smoke regal when I drink.They cause cancer and cost a tenner a packet but to compare to the value of Moreno is an insult.fucking ostriches have more brains than him.