You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Daniel Sturridge - 2020

He's really let the club down. The guy we were supposed to build around after Suarez left, our highest paid player. Don't know who I'm more disappointed in: the club for trusting him for so long or Sturridge for being such a weak ass, soft ass, bitch ass pussy.

Can't wait till he goes because the constant bullshit surrounding him is just unbearable. 

We missed an opportunity last season to sell him when people were still under the impression he would be a top level striker with a bit of help with his injuries.

Now everyone is aware that not only is he permanently injured he has an attitude problem where he plays on his own terms and never lasts more than 3 games. Those 3 games normally are him trying to get match fit and back into the swing of things then he misses more games. So basically he is useless and not worth buying.

Even if we fucked him off for nothing we'd still save 7m in wages for someone who offers nothing to the club.

I'd wager there is nothing wrong with him at present and he has just decided he does not want to play for us again.

Good riddance to him....get whatever we can in summer or if it is nothing so be it just get his massive wages off the bill and spent on someone who is actually willing and able to earn his money

Surprised so many people have defended him over the past couple of seasons, he's clearly a complete gimp who plays on his own terms. In his case there's far, far too much smoke for there to be no fire.

What is this alleged fire you speak of, I've read plenty of things that he's either depressed or gay. Could you elaborate on it?

What is this alleged fire you speak of, I've read plenty of things that he's either depressed or gay. Could you elaborate on it?

Think he means his unwillingness to play with any pain seemingly and his propensity to cry sick and milk the slightest knock. Depression might effect it, how would being gay if he was ?

There are plenty of gay footballers, coming out I would imagine would be no problem to a publicist like Sturridge. If he is he has hid it well the amount he is out and about. His business.

Right

State your name cuz

Studger innit

What we doing today ?

Limping innit

Yeah fucking limping innit

Fire in the calf, let's go

Man try and say he's better than me

I've got my foot up

Mention my name in your tweets

Oi rudeboy foot up

How can you be better than me ?

Foot up

Best in the league

Tell my man Kloppo

Couple man call me backup striker

If That makes me a backup striker

Man in your vids,backup striker

Man in your pics,backup striker

Nobody could argue Klopp has ever wanted him, yet he has lasted three transfer windows. What a club.

This kind of thing is a perfect example of how ineffective we have been at dealing with the issues that our squad has and is a big part of why we have benches like we have

Nobody could argue Klopp has ever wanted him, yet he has lasted three transfer windows. What a club.

Exactly this

Blatantly never been a Klopp player. And yet we decide to keep what was a 30m player just fucking around at melwood.

We would have been in a title race this year if we sold him in the summer and bought a striker Klopp actually wanted to play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd wager there is nothing wrong with him at present and he has just decided he does not want to play for us again.

Good riddance to him....get whatever we can in summer or if it is nothing so be it just get his massive wages off the bill and spent on someone who is actually willing and able to earn his money

Completely agree. I think Klopp saw through him a long time ago.