You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Songs that make you want to Murder kittens

Bjornebye

Savage Garden - Truly madly deeply.

Its so bad it should be pooper scooped up, bagged and dropped in a shit bin, the shit bin should then be set aflame and those two fucks thrown on it.

Mate of mine sang that to his bride during his speech, and had prepared that some of the other lads stood up and joined in from around the room.

Luckily I was an evening guest.

They lasted 4 months.

Jonah Louie - Stop the Cavalry

It's as if he wrote it but didn't realise it was intolerable shite until he got to the studio. Fearing for his life from any angry mob that might hear it, he suddenly had a brainwave to cram in an unwarranted reference to Christmas, because people will forgive (and buy) any old tripe if you tell them it's festive. The rest, like the Black Death or the Holocaust, is history.

Everything by The 1975. They are on their second album now and still fucking mumbling but this time to a Peter Gabriel-esque 80's sound. Unoriginal pricks.

Their new song came on the radio the other day, at first I genuinely thought it was a cover of Fame by Bowie then changed my mind and thought it was Peter Gabriel. Terrible.

I'm downloading a bunch of video playlists for the bar as I've got some video dj software so can just bung on a playlist and queue any requests we get.. Taking great pleaseure in deleting "wonderwall" wherever I see it.

"Got any oasis mate?"

"Anything in particular?"

"Wonderwall"

"Sorry, we haven't got that one. Can I recommend something by a little known artist named John Lennon?"

• Upvote 1

I'm downloading a bunch of video playlists for the bar as I've got some video dj software so can just bung on a playlist and queue any requests we get.. Taking great pleaseure in deleting "wonderwall" wherever I see it.

"Got any oasis mate?"

"Anything in particular?"

"Wonderwall"

"Sorry, we haven't got that one. Can I recommend something by a little known artist named John Lennon?"

Is it just that song or the band in general?

Is it just that song or the band in general?

Mainly that song, though I'm not really a fan anyway. Their early stuff was listenable and different enough to be interesting but latterly they became less relevant and plain bloody dreadful. It's like they used all their ideas on the first album and a half and just pulled ideas out of eachothers arses for the rest of their careers.

Fair fucks if they're up your street, they're just not mine particularly though got to admit I'm a fan of "All Around The World".

Wonderwall will not be making an appearance on my pub screens.

Mainly that song, though I'm not really a fan anyway. Their early stuff was listenable and different enough to be interesting but latterly they became less relevant and plain bloody dreadful. It's like they used all their ideas on the first album and a half and just pulled ideas out of eachothers arses for the rest of their careers.

Fair fucks if they're up your street, they're just not mine particularly though got to admit I'm a fan of "All Around The World".

Wonderwall will not be making an appearance on my pub screens.

Fair do's mate. Cant wait to see the state of the first lager lout that lashes is on your jukebox

• 1 month later...

Further to Bob's post earlier in the thread, that Marvin Gaye & get it on song, some cunt has decided to stick it on a car advert, which is like having your leg chopped off & then someone using a video of it happening to sell fucking cars.

I think that song must top being murdered by his own Dad as the worst things that have ever happened to Marvin Gaye.