You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paris shootings

Lee909

1 minute ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Well assuming you are referring to the attack in October near the Eiffel Tower, neither women was killed and I understand one was discharged from hospital the same day. If you are calling drunken street fight an atrocity against Muslims, you are clutching at desperate straws to find some sort of moral equivalency. 

A drunken street fight? If two muslim women stabbed two white British women near Tower Bridge do you think the news would label it as that? 

2 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

My point was it wasn't a planned attack, it was 2 drunken women fighting with 2 other women over a dog. There is no universe where you can describe that as a racist atrocity. Taking this slightly off piste, I think what we are seeing in the US this morning is the start of a backlash against the liberal woke narrative. This is a good example, a drunken street fight and people are trying to elevate it to a morally equivalent atrocity to defend terrorism. It's not and most people are calling bullshit. 

I’ve been saying that for years.  When the left is silent you get cunts like Tommy Robinson filling the void.  

26 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

My point was it wasn't a planned attack, it was 2 drunken women fighting with 2 other women over a dog. There is no universe where you can describe that as a racist atrocity. Taking this slightly off piste, I think what we are seeing in the US this morning is the start of a backlash against the liberal woke narrative. This is a good example, a drunken street fight and people are trying to elevate it to a morally equivalent atrocity to defend terrorism. It's not and most people are calling bullshit. 

If my example even if it was a drunken fight over a dog would instantly be called a terror attack until the details came out. 

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If my example even if it was a drunken fight over a dog would instantly be called a terror attack until the details came out. 

Nonsense again. Every fight including a Muslim isn’t called a terror attack. Even a lot of the attacks originally thought of as terror related end up being mental health. 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Nonsense again. Every fight including a Muslim isn’t called a terror attack. Even a lot of the attacks originally thought of as terror related end up being mental health. 

It's not nonsense at all. But, opinions. 

I think brandishing cartoons of Muhammad in the current climate is fucking stupid. That mural was fucking stupid. The teacher was fucking stupid. Simple as that. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 26/11/2020 at 13:05, Rico1304 said:

So, it seems that the young girl who originally claimed she was upset by the cartoons didn’t actually attend the teachers class. She’s been charged with plotting to murder him.  

Just a simple case of people enforcing blasphemy laws.  

Confirmed now. The girl who claimed to be so offended wasn’t actually in the class. 

There will be no outrage. 

What is interesting is that the father "took to Twitter" rather than talking to the teacher about why was his daughter "suspended". He immediately went on a Youtube rant about this, because the story he was fed fit perfectly into pre-constructed pattern which he never questioned and he had a platform ready to fire up the others in the same position. Society today in a nutshell.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...