You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (a) - the Merseyside derby, 4/10/2015

Nelly-Szoboszlai

I hope JP's Twitter team talk has been inspiring....

I've just had a tweet from a fan saying they wish more fans could be like me. #RodgersinFicklesout

Can't lie I'm nervous right now, I hope we put a real display on today and shut the doubters up.I see some are already getting excuses in early in case we do win with Evertons defence, like arsenal earlier in the season we still have to win the midfield battle and it's not our team against their back four.

• Downvote 1

I've just had a tweet from a fan saying they wish more fans could be like me. #RodgersinFicklesout

Can't lie I'm nervous right now, I hope we put a real display on today and shut the doubters up.I see some are already getting excuses in early in case we do win with Evertons defence, like arsenal earlier in the season we still have to win the midfield battle and it's not our team against their back four.

You're more consistent in trolling than Rodgers is with his football philosophy. I nominate you to replace him.

JP

Have to say I admire your stance.  To be still supporting Brendan and arguing your point coherently and without malice or abuse is very impressive.

I hope it all works out for you but I'd be surprised if it does

souness just hit nail on head 'do you think he's asking to play too much football in the wrong areas'

I hope we put a real display on today and shut the doubters up.

Yes indeed, one good win absolutely wipes away a season and a bit which has been mostly dross, poor signings, not knowing what to do with most of the players, what his best team or formation is and even your own habit of glossing over a poor defeat, as you will if it happens today, with "that can easily happen".

JP

Have to say I admire your stance.  To be still supporting Brendan and arguing your point coherently and without malice or abuse is very impressive.

I hope it all works out for you but I'd be surprised if it does

souness just hit nail on head 'do you think he's asking to play too much football in the wrong areas'

The area being Liverpool 

• Upvote 1

time to put the crash helmet on and enter the north wales cow shed

come on you fucking reds

hope we win 3-0 will take Brendan for a few more weeks in exchange for a win today - sorry I cant want us to lose today as much as I want him replaced

• Upvote 1