You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

43 minutes ago, No2 said:

Predictable? You dopey cunt, you have said for 3 years Brexit would destroy the Tories and that's why you were in favour.

And I would be afraid of you if you're anything like your posts on here, stupid people are dangerous. 

I never said I was in favour of Brexit. I did indeed say Europe would split the tories and that's exactly what happened up to a point, two Conservatives prime ministers resigned over Europe. Unfortunately the split wasnt deep enough to drain the endless amount of puss that exists in the Conservative party, but hey hoy I still live in hope.

You seem to have an unwarranted high opinion of yourself kid but like your username suggests i look at you as just  another sad cunt off the internet who's full of shit.  

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Poster said:

It's almost impossible to spot the ones that tell the truth (politicians) 

Boris Johnson is a next-level liar, though. "Normal" politicians will twist, bend and stretch the truth and show some remorse (however insincere) when they get caught in a lie.  This cunt has been a full-time liar for his entire life and he's been well rewarded for it, so he's not about to change now.

1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Boris Johnson is a next-level liar, though. "Normal" politicians will twist, bend and stretch the truth and show some remorse (however insincere) when they get caught in a lie.  This cunt has been a full-time liar for his entire life and he's been well rewarded for it, so he's not about to change now.

I'm particularly looking forward to the lovely garden bridge being completed in time for the end of lockdown. The pictures look smashing.

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The whole country know he is an habitual liar, problem is most dont care.

I think it serves a bigger purpose, the clip above that is, the DUP supported these chimps, well, were bribed to, and I doubt they’d suck this up.

That’s eight seats off the majority, factor in the DUP may lose these seats to more progressive parties then you have the double burden of losing support and gaining enemies, in a coalition sense.

Anything that chips away at their majority is a huge bonus for me in the hope there can be a swing big enough for a coalition they can be tipped out of.

Say it ain’t so, Govester.

In a related development Michael Gove, the Cabinet Office minister, has used a letter (pdf) to the European commission’s vice-president, Maroš Šefčovič, to ask for some of the “grace period” exemptions from the Northern Ireland protocol rules to continue until 1 January 2023. That would mean exemptions that were only supposed to be in place for a few months lasting two years.

Gove also hints the government may go further if the protocol cannot be made to work for the people of Northern Ireland, reinforcing what Boris Johnson said in the Commons about the UK being willing to invoke article 16 of the protocol. Gove writes: 

‘I must make clear that the UK government seeks urgent resolution of these problems in the context of our obligations to seek commonly acceptable solutions, and recognising the pressing need to restore confidence among people in Northern Irelandthat the Belfast ‘Good Friday’ agreement is being respected in all its dimensions. If it is not possible to agree a way forward in the way we propose, then the UK will consider using all instruments at its disposal.’

3 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Everyone knows he's a liar though, he's not very good at it.

The next level ones are the ones that you actually believe have your best interest at heart. Hint: none of the fuckers do.

1 minute ago, Poster said:

Everyone knows he's a liar though, he's not very good at it.

The next level ones are the ones that you actually believe have your best interest at heart. Hint: none of the fuckers do.

When you say "none of the fuckers" do you mean none of the Tory Government? If so, I agree. But if you're referring to all politicians or all MPs, it's just not true. There are still some decent ones and the myth that "they're all the same " only breeds cynicism and helps the worst of the cunts. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

When you say "none of the fuckers" do you mean none of the Tory Government? If so, I agree. But if you're referring to all politicians or all MPs, it's just not true. There are still some decent ones and the myth that "they're all the same " only breeds cynicism and helps the worst of the cunts. 

Yes their are decent ones. Unfortunately they are not to be found at the top of our Government, the White House (although that might change) or in the top order of the EU and as those are the politicians who's decisions impact our lives it becomes a bit of a problem. A problem which becomes harder to solve when people play the game of this ones better than that one.

An example bellow. The EU pulling scams of renewable energy. 

• Upvote 1

On 24/05/2019 at 20:38, Gnasher said:

May resigns.

Brexit is the best thing to happen in these islands since the birth of the health service in the 40s 50s.

IWhat makes it even more sweet is  that the left wing luvvies are so confused  they are missing the moment.

Quick question @Gnasher, do you stand by this ? 

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Quick question @Gnasher, do you stand by this ? 

No I dont.

It was not a comment meant to support Brexit  It was a different time and moment, It seemed at that point that the European issue that had plagued the tory party for 40 odd years was finally going to tear them apart, thw issue had already forced the resignation of both Cameron and Osborne but alas the bastards proved more resilient.

Always a good day when a Conservative prime minister has to walk the plank though. Roll on the next one.

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

No I dont.

It was not a comment meant to support Brexit  It was a different time and moment, It seemed at that point that the European issue that had plagued the tory party for 40 odd years was finally going to tear them apart, thw issue had already forced the resignation of both Cameron and Osborne but alas the bastards proved more resilient.

Always a good day when a Conservative prime minister has to walk the plank though. Roll on the next one.

Would you vote Brexit now if they held a referendum today? I know you said you didn't bother to vote last time (which is surprising considering you love to go on about it) but if you had too what way would you go knowing what you do now? 

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Would you vote Brexit now if they held a referendum today? I know you said you didn't bother to vote last time (which is surprising considering you love to go on about it) but if you had too what way would you go knowing what you do now? 

Although I'm not to fond of the eu and certainly the people at the top of the EU considering who England has in power and the financial hit we will (hopefully temporary) definitely suffer I'd probably vote Remain.

It's worth noting that at the time of May's resignation the tories were indeed in disarray and it looked odds on we were going to have a Labour government. I'm convinced Corbyn, Starmer and McDonnell could have negotiated a good sensible leaving deal with the eu which would not have hurt relations as we left but alas it seems the establishment did an almighty hatchet job to ensure it didnt become a reality.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I'm convinced Corbyn, Starmer and McDonnell could have negotiated a good sensible leaving deal with the eu which would not have hurt relations as we left but alas it seems the establishment did an almighty hatchet job to ensure it didnt become a reality.

Amen to that.

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Yes their are decent ones. Unfortunately they are not to be found at the top of our Government, the White House (although that might change) or in the top order of the EU and as those are the politicians who's decisions impact our lives it becomes a bit of a problem. A problem which becomes harder to solve when people play the game of this ones better than that one.

An example bellow. The EU pulling scams of renewable energy. 

So, the EU are consulting on the current legislation and that’s a bad thing?  I’m 100% certain you read 0% of the articles you post. 

11 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

So, the EU are consulting on the current legislation and that’s a bad thing?  I’m 100% certain you read 0% of the articles you post. 

Well you are once again 100% wrong. The eu are indeed consulting nobody said they were not.

Your signature must be written before 9th Feb for some strange reason yet this scam has been going on for years.

Now I've been polite so dont bother replying, you'll only be told to fuck off 

35 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Signed.

It's just a pity that 51.9% of the electorate 5 years ago chose not to have any political say in decisions like this.

Anyone have a say in choosing the current eu president? How many candidates were put forward? 

image.png

Did somecunt get taken in by facebook?

There is no such thing as an EU Presidant, nor is the person who fulfils that role 'undemocratically elected' as that person has to be elected by a majority of elected MEP's, that's why voting is so fucking important kidiewinks.

'Ms von der Leyen has been nominated to be President of the European Commission, meaning she would be the head of the EU’s executive arm, which is responsible for proposing laws and implementing policies.'

There are two other such roles, all elected from the MEP's

Anybody want to find out everything that Gnasher ever got wrong will find it in the link below.

Social media is a powerful tool and has dangerous consequences.

Gnasher, you've been played, mate. 

https://fullfact.org/online/president-european-commission-democratically-elected/

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

image.png

Shes a horrible cunt. Her families history of making fortunes through the slave trade has put her in good stead to oversee the eu policy of cheap/slave labour throughout the continent. Probably why she got the job, she has no other attributes.