You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Grand National 2015 + ladies day muff

Bjornebye

Apparently one of the actual Aintree Slags who I said looked like a tranny version of Mr Spock e-mailed Dave Usher kicking off about the thread so he deleted it.

It wasn't quite on the level of Danielle Smith's Mum registering on the site and going Ape shit on everyone who said her daughter was a slag, simply for shoving Baileys bottles up her minge on camera in a moody flat somewhere full of scalls though.

• Upvote 10

Apparently one of the actual Aintree Slags who I said looked like a tranny version of Mr Spock e-mailed Dave Usher kicking off about the thread so he deleted it.

It wasn't quite on the level of Danielle Smith's Mum registering on the site and going Ape shit on everyone who said her daughter was a slag, simply for shoving Baileys bottles up her minge on camera in a moody flat somewhere full of scalls though.

If that is true, then Code would be entitled to demand that the whole forum be shutdown.

• Upvote 1

not heard the Danielle smith story anyone got a link? remember the video though. It looked like it had been filmed on a block of cheese though but she put me in mind of a scouse princess Di.

That's an extremely valid reason and one I agree with.

At least I would, if there wasn't a thread entitled "Scarlett Johansson's tits and arse" and another thread called "Summer slags and tits" residing on the first page.

If you don't see the difference between looking at SJ's pics and ripping into normal girls out trying to have a laugh then fair enough.

Guest Super Sub

If you don't see the difference between looking at SJ's pics and ripping into normal girls out trying to have a laugh then fair enough.

It is a valid point though in all fairness. Some of these girls may not be what you would class as beautiful in the sense that they would never appear in fashion magazines. They are all normal women who have made a bit of effort and gone out to have a good time. The fact they are being ripped to pieces by men on this forum and may even have their pictures noticed by boyfriends, friends or family is below par. Another point is the males on this forum who post anonymously about these females may not really be in any position to go passing judgement on how said females look regardless of how much time effort and money they have put into their appearance they still look a show.

• Upvote 1

It is a valid point though in all fairness. Some of these girls may not be what you would class as beautiful in the sense that they would never appear in fashion magazines. They are all normal women who have made a bit of effort and gone out to have a good time. The fact they are being ripped to pieces by men on this forum and may even have their pictures noticed by boyfriends, friends or family is below par. Another point is the males on this forum who post anonymously about these females may not really be in any position to go passing judgement on how said females look regardless of how much time effort and money they have put into their appearance they still look a show.

While I totally agree with you in real life, on the forum I tend to think if they dress up from "How to look ridiculous on a budget" and then go out in public, they're fair game

Danielle Smith's mum was a classic. Unfortunately for her she mistakenly thought the GF would back off and ran away with her tail between her legs when people began challenging her patenting and the part it had played in her daughter's behaviour.

Wasn't Baileys if I remember rightly, it was one of the replicas like Ballycastle, that was the part I found most distasteful.

• Upvote 4

Guest Super Sub

Wasn't Baileys if I remember rightly, it was one of the replicas like Ballycastle, that was the part I found most distasteful.

I agree Ballycastle does taste like shit!

• Upvote 1