You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sakho

Pureblood

Selling Sakho  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be a mistake to sell him?

not constantly, only when he's decisions are mental.

and what the fuck does Lallana have to do with it? Brendan bought him, hyped him ridiculously, he played almost 20 games in his favourable position, did fuck all except 2 full games and there are better players in the squad for his place. Sakho was bought by committee, Rodgers didn't like him, he bought Lovren to replace him, then dropped because he was utter shite, THEN reincluded him, then Lovren got injured so he had to play Sakho. Fucking mental.

Just shut the fuck up for once Dave. Its tiresome.
  • Upvote 1

All of our players gave the ball away at some point last night - our midfielders certainly did more of that than Sakho did - but it was a great performance by all last night.

This stuck in my mind as it was in a dangerous position and a particularly horrendous one. As I said, other than that thought he was solid.

This stuck in my mind as it was in a dangerous position and a particularly horrendous one. As I said, other than that thought he was solid.

Yeah that was a bad pass.

He takes risks with his forward passing though, which I like, so i'm happy to accept that he'll make the odd mistake here and there.

I think he's in great form at the moment.

Yeah that was a bad pass.

He takes risks with his forward passing though, which I like, so i'm happy to accept that he'll make the odd mistake here and there.

I think he's in great form at the moment.

This is easily his best run of form since he signed. Probably helped by the fact he's playing with the same people every game.

I'm glad he's staying on his feet more than diving in which was giving me heart palpitations and he seems to be getting a good understanding with Skrtel on who is going for the header and who hangs back. Remember when it seemed they were going for the same ball every time?

Looking promising. Hope we stick with the same back 3

This is easily his best run of form since he signed. Probably helped by the fact he's playing with the same people every game.

I'm glad he's staying on his feet more than diving in which was giving me heart palpitations and he seems to be getting a good understanding with Skrtel on who is going for the header and who hangs back. Remember when it seemed they were going for the same ball every time?

Looking promising. Hope we stick with the same back 3

Agreed mate, the three looks to be a good blend and accentuates each of their strengths. Skrtel looks better as the centre of a 3 as he has two players to cover when he engages the forward players. Sakho has time and space to ping those passes into midfield, and being left footed it gives us good balance.

And then Can carries the ball out which commits opposition midfielders and creates space for the likes of Coutinho.

It looks great right now, let's hope it continues.

not constantly, only when he's decisions are mental.

and what the fuck does Lallana have to do with it Brendan bought him, hyped him ridiculously, he played almost 20 games in his favourable position, did fuck all except 2 full games and there are better players in the squad for his place. Sakho was bought by committee, Rodgers didn't like him, he bought Lovren to replace him, then dropped because he was utter shite, THEN reincluded him, then Lovren got injured so he had to play Sakho. Fucking mental.

The long winter nights must fly by.

Your tense and nervous and you can't relax

You can't seem to break Mamadou's tracks

You can't score cos Sakho's on fire

Don't touch him he's a real live wire

Sakho Killer

Qu'est-ce que c'est

He's far far far far far far better

run run run run run run away  

ohhhh

Sakho Killer

Qu'est-ce que c'est