You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfers 2014

WhiskeyJar

Even in my worst pessimistic scenario I could not have imagined that the owners and their fake scouser Yesman would sell Suarez for £70m (maybe less) and then replace him with Lallana, a Belgian fella who will be sent back on loan to Lille and a 20yr old Serb.

In the meantime our rivals.... Arsenal are on the verge of signing Sanchez, while United have opened negotiations for the transfer of Di Maria.

Let's enjoy our six Champions League games this season, because it will take a while before we get into the Top 4 again.

Stop being a hysterical fanny.

• Upvote 2

No what I mean is that I could not think of any more miserable scenario than what is actually happening, of what is actually done by FSG and their disgusting fake scouser yesman.

We are selling Suarez cheap, while our rivals are signing World Class players.

Even in my worst pessimistic scenario I could not have imagined that the owners and their fake scouser Yesman would sell Suarez for £70m (maybe less) and then replace him with Lallana, a Belgian fella who will be sent back on loan to Lille and a 20yr old Serb.

In the meantime our rivals.... Arsenal are on the verge of signing Sanchez, while United have opened negotiations for the transfer of Di Maria.

Let's enjoy our six Champions League games this season, because it will take a while before we get into the Top 4 again.

Take your negativity & ram it up your arse, at least until the window shuts. If the Mancs get Di Maria, it wouldn't worry me, he's overrated & a cunt. An overrated cunt. He'll fail big time over here.

• Upvote 1

Christ, where to start?

Firstly, how do you know how much we're selling Suarez for? Where did your figure of £70m come from, and why might it be less? Fanny.

Next, we're not replacing him with those players. We haven't received a penny for Suarez yet, and there's a chance we won't even sell him. So we can't really replace him before we get rid of him. Fanny.

Arsenal and/or United signing a forward does nothing to address their defensive problems. They're both starting from a position behind us. I'm not too fussed about what they do as long as Rodgers gets the players he wants, as I believe he's a better manager than both Wenger and Van Gaal. Fanny.

As for your comment on the Champion's League....fanny.

So, in summary, stop being such a fanny.

Fanny!

A player of the ilk of that old Valencia player Mista would be great, get Xabi back buy Lovren, play Can and the song is sorted.

" Mista Lovren Can Xabi "

Fuck you Shabba Ranks my coat is staying where it is.

Buy Markovic, Shaqiri another striker , get Lovren and and a left back. Easy as FM this lark.

• Upvote 2

I honestly believe that it's in Liverpool manager's contracts, that whenever we come close to winning the league - the summer after they're only allowed to blow money of fucking shite.  I accepted Lambert for what he was, a decent (and happy to be) squad player.

Lallana for £25m is a fucking sick joke, Lovren for anything above £10m will be even worse than that.  If we sign Bertrand, which is expected, we may as well fucking give up now.  I don't even know who Markovic is, so I'll reserve judgement and I do actually like Emre Can.

It's pissing me off, what the fuck is going on?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I honestly believe that it's in Liverpool manager's contracts, that whenever we come close to winning the league - the summer after they're only allowed to blow money of fucking shite.  I accepted Lambert for what he was, a decent (and happy to be) squad player.

Lallana for £25m is a fucking sick joke, Lovren for anything above £10m will be even worse than that.  If we sign Bertrand, which is expected, we may as well fucking give up now.  I don't even know who Markovic is, so I'll reserve judgement and I do actually like Emre Can.

Dan mate, you've got to raise your game.  Nightcat's in the hood.

• Upvote 8

Can we buy a world class player to replace Suarez? While I'm happy for the squad to be improved with the likes of Lallana, Lambert, Can, Origi and Markovic, they're not going to improve the 1st team at all once Suarez goes. 

If we sign Bertrand then i fear the forum will explode and Ian Ayre will need an armed convoy out of the city. Bertrand will be Black Hawk Down, Liverpool Mogadishu, Ayre Josh Harnett, and Nightcat one of the Somail militia firing an AK47 out of a dilapidated window.