You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfers 2014

WhiskeyJar

Faith in what? 

That all that glitters isn't gold!

We had to buy from the bargain bin and finished second, second!

Maybe, just fucking maybe, with the ragtag bunch of miscreants and malcontents we have, plus a couple of second tier, good for nothing tweps, who are only here for a contract, we might, just might I hasten to add, finish seventh again and all you miserable cunts can continue to bemoan that we've not bought some overpriced showpony and instead put together a decent fucking team!

Would you consider that a success?

• Downvote 2

Maybe, just fucking maybe, with the ragtag bunch of miscreants and malcontents we have, plus a couple of second tier, good for nothing tweps, who are only here for a contract, we might, just might I hasten to add, finish seventh again and all you miserable cunts can continue to bemoan that we've not bought some overpriced showpony and instead put together a decent fucking team!

FyCTIUp.gif

• Upvote 1

I'm sure having the best player in the league/ top 3 in the world helped.

• Upvote 1

How about a forward with an overall near 1 in 2 goal record in the league and Champions League and 1 in 3 for his country? On top of that 23 assists last season domestically. Can play as a support striker or any of the attacking midfield positions. Is that player an overpriced show pony or are you talking out of your behind?

Vidal is obviously boss, but I'd like to see him pressing alongside Carrick, it would be comedy.

he'd just tell Carrick to fuck off and do the job himself, he's the best box-to-box midfielder in the world, he could play alongside Cleverly and still be immense. And they still have that grafter cunt Fellaini, Vidal and him would dismantle any midfield with elbows, cuntery and animal strenght. We have choirboys in midfield. (well, Emre Can is a tough cunt but he's not "PL proven" yet and BR needs to fuck Lucas off first). I'd love a player like Axel Witsel in our midfield, he's a proper dirty cunt and an excellent destroyer, can't imagine how people can't see how good this guy is. Zenit would want mental fee BUT we're loaded with cash.. better spend it on mediocrity and some PL proven dross tho.

• Upvote 1

he'd just tell Carrick to fuck off and do the job himself, he's the best box-to-box midfielder in the world, he could play alongside Cleverly and still be immense. And they still have that grafter cunt Fellaini, Vidal and him would dismantle any midfield with elbows, cuntery and animal strenght. We have choirboys in midfield. (well, Emre Can is a tough cunt but he's not "PL proven" yet and BR needs to fuck Lucas off first). I'd love a player like Axel Witsel in our midfield, he's a proper dirty cunt and an excellent destroyer, can't imagine how people can't see how good this guy is. Zenit would want mental fee BUT we're loaded with cash.. better spend it on mediocrity and some PL proven dross tho.

Henderson will be better for us next season than Vidal would be for Man U.  No probs.  He's miles better than Witsel too.

Gerrard, Henderson, Vidal would have been quite good though.

Fullbacks. A defensive midfielder. Fullbacks. A defensive midfielder. (Another CB if Agger leaves. A young, promising, strong, hungry striker would be a good idea as well.) Fullbacks. A defensive midfielder. Fullbacks. A defensive midfielder.

We've already bought a defensive midfielder.