You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfers 2014

WhiskeyJar

Alex Song is still available isn't he? We should have insisted he was thrown in on top of the 75 million.

75 million for the 2nd best player on the planet when el welsh fucking mongoloid goes for 7 million quid more the pug eared fucking huge cheeked leak slotting gremlin.

Ayre wants fucking round the head with a crane.

Lovren, Schneiderlin, Boruc and Clyne up next.

I said back in January that I didn't rate Song that highly and it seemed I was in the minority on here at least. Barce can't shift him, his wages are too high and no good team wants him. He doesn't have great positional discipline and I'm not sure he'll chIp in enough goals and assists in the box to box role. He'll be off to Russia or the UAE.

Gerrard and Can for the deeper position. Henderson, Lallana, Coutinho, and Allen for the two advanced midfield positions. That assumes Lucas is sold and Suso sold/loaned out. I just can't see us buying another central midfielder and, to be honest, unless its someone of the calibre of Vidal, which it wouldn't be, I don't mind if we don't.

Rodgers clearly has no intention of signing what most people would consider an out and out holding midfielder.

Gerrard and Can for the deeper position. Henderson, Lallana, Coutinho, and Allen for the two advanced midfield positions. That assumes Lucas is sold and Suso sold/loaned out. I just can't see us buying another central midfielder and, to be honest, unless its someone of the calibre of Vidal, which it wouldn't be, I don't mind if we don't.

Rodgers clearly has no intention of signing what most people would consider an out and out holding midfielder.

we play one holding with 2 adavanced and 3 up front.

or we play a diamond.

Whatever we end up with, we've already (pretty much) guaranteed this starting three...

Sturridge

Sterling             Markovic

Half/most of the prem teams will be shitting themselves with that, never mind the dross we might face in cups or even in the Champions league group stages. Add in the options of Suso, Coutinho, Lallana, Lambert, Borini we're looking pretty good and actually quite exciting up front. 

Signing someone like Reus would mean we have one of the best front threes in the league but for raw talent and counter attacking pace I don't think there's a side out there better than us next year as we are.

Seeing someone like Rami go for 3 million is quite a shock and we could have done with someone like him. We definitely need a new LB and hopefully with Aspas clearing it has left room for Moreno to come the other way. I'd love for Ilori to just be boss.

Hoping for.. 
A better back up keeper (unless Reina stays), two quality full-backs, a centre-back and another striker/wide-man 

Expecting..
Another Brad Jones, Bertrand, Lovren and Borini staying after we don't go in any higher than 25 million for Bony

I want a Grist
I want a Lloyd Grist
Bafetimbi Gomis and Zlatan with no nuts so good you could go nuts. 
No, now! 

I want a ball 
I want a final
Kevin Strootman and a million balloons and supporters who're baboons and 
Give it to me now. 

I want Shaqiri
I want Xherdan Shaqiri 
I want to lock him all up in my pocket 
He's my bar of chocolate 
Give it to me now! 

I want Garay
I want Dragovic 
I want to wear them like braids in my hair and I don't want to share them 

I want a party with Reus and Mata
Rodriguez, Varane and Ruiz 
And if I don't get the things I am after 
I'm going to scream!

I want Gotze, 
I want Mario Gotze! 
Di Maria, Schweinsteiger and Turan and surprises in all shapes and sizes, 
And now! 

Don't care how I want it now! 

I want a Grist

I want a Lloyd Grist

Bafetimbi Gomis and Zlatan with no nuts so good you could go nuts.

No, now!

I want a ball

I want a final

Kevin Strootman and a million balloons and supporters who're baboons and

Give it to me now.

I want Shaqiri

I want Xherdan Shaqiri

I want to lock him all up in my pocket

He's my bar of chocolate

Give it to me now!

I want Garay

I want Dragovic

I want to wear them like braids in my hair and I don't want to share them

I want a party with Reus and Mata

Rodriguez, Varane and Ruiz

And if I don't get the things I am after

I'm going to scream!

I want Gotze,

I want Mario Gotze!

Di Maria, Schweinsteiger and Turan and surprises in all shapes and sizes,

And now!

Send Ayre to waitrose with that shopping list and he will bring you back ryan bertrand and a bag of ready salted hula hoops. From the co-op with no change.

Its not a transfer, but conte has resigned from Juve.

It might have something to do with Vidal possibly joining utd,he might not want to lose his best player and has told them he's spewing it,or he's taking the Italy job.

I think I may threaten a cat if those cunts get Vidal.

Fo realz.