You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

36 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Watching When Blondie Came To Britain. A decent trip down memory lane. 

Has there ever been a better looking pop star than Debbie Harry? In my humble opinion only Susannah Hoffs belongs in the same argument. 

The programme: 7/10

Hoffs and Harry: Infinity/10

IMG_5833.jpeg

IMG_5834.jpeg

Not hotter than Debbie. All hotter than Hoffs. Come at me. 

stevie-nicks.jpg?w=1581&h=1054&crop=1

Kate-Bush-flashback.jpg

ed6b15452448257e76e8e8c0f121bcb5.jpg

82f02425a8f61d41b89768b87a8040d7.jpg

163582-avallonist.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Kate-Bush-flashback.jpg

163582-avallonist.jpg

Posh Spice? Fucking posh spice? A walking stick with the personality of a fossil!

What's wrong with you man?

For the record, can't stand Cheryl Cole or whatever the fuck she calls herself either? A nasty racist talent vacuum!

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Kate-Bush-flashback.jpg

163582-avallonist.jpg

I’ve a lot of respect for some of these (particularly Stevie Nicks and Kate Bush), although you really do deserve a negging for a fragrant disregard of Tentions Law. 

Some fine looking women here obviously, I’d certainly run up any hill that had Kate Bush at the top, none better than Harry or Hoffs though. 

Nearly finished a binge watch of the Das Boot remake/series.

Absolutely captivated by the complexities of so many characters.

Inspector Forster, good guy or bad guy?

Chief engineer and his demons

Hoffmans ordeal

Jack Swinburne and his lust for revenge

The list goes on and on!

I loved the original, but this is something better and i would never have thought it could have been.

Zehn/Zehn

Just now, Carvalho Diablo said:

24 Hours In Police Custody

Best cop show on the telly this. The new series kicks off with a couple of nutters with a massive shooter and 6 massive snakes.

Did anybody say "Just Eat" ?! Ha, that poor fucking delivery bloke must've fucking shit himself.

8/10 crash bang wallop

Better than The Detectives and The Met?

50 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

My favourite episode of that is the one with the fake burglary and dodgy insurance claim what a twat he was. Great to see him get his come uppance

Nah is was that crank woman,the black widow?

Whi kept fainting to avoid getting nicked. 

It used to be a series but they just seem to do one offs now.

Great show

Just seen the latest episode now.

Really depressing when they have these episodes with people suffering with mental health issues, who may have avoided these crimes if given the right support. Reminds me of the Justice McCann episode, who got 20 odd years when he shot at someone. He too had been failed by the system if i remember correctly, trying to get support for his deteriorating mental health prior to the shooting and not getting any.

On 03/12/2023 at 19:34, Creator Supreme said:

Posh Spice? Fucking posh spice? A walking stick with the personality of a fossil!

What's wrong with you man?

For the record, can't stand Cheryl Cole or whatever the fuck she calls herself either? A nasty racist talent vacuum!

Your description of Posh Spice is incomplete. A walking stick with 2 blobs of silicone and the personality of a fossil.

On 03/12/2023 at 19:39, YorkshireRed said:

I’ve a lot of respect for some of these (particularly Stevie Nicks and Kate Bush), although you really do deserve a negging for a fragrant disregard of Tentions Law. 

Some fine looking women here obviously, I’d certainly run up any hill that had Kate Bush at the top, none better than Harry or Hoffs though. 

OK. Done.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, John102 said:

Just seen the latest episode now.

Really depressing when they have these episodes with people suffering with mental health issues, who may have avoided these crimes if given the right support. Reminds me of the Justice McCann episode, who got 20 odd years when he shot at someone. He too had been failed by the system if i remember correctly, trying to get support for his deteriorating mental health prior to the shooting and not getting any.

yeah I felt really sorry for him.