You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

I reckon they will be on I player soon though it seems to have massively gone under the radar  

I hope so, the second series was out in March and the BBC had already bought it. Unless RTE want to try and make some international money through Amazon or something, I'm not sure what they're doing.

15 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I found series 2 on a few streaming sites, but the first episode doesn't play, just sits there and buffers. Not sure whether to blame the BBC or RTE for this fuck up.

It played for me. I'd like to tell you it's shit but.... 

3 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Finally found one that works, so far at least- https://www.watchseriesz.com/tv-series/kin-season-2-episode-1/

Still haven't seen Eric's birds tits though which isn't sitting right with me at all. Amanda has gone up a level though. Corrrrrr (She looks like she wouldn't be out of place in The Coors actually) 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Still haven't seen Eric's birds tits though which isn't sitting right with me at all. Amanda has gone up a level though. Corrrrrr (She looks like she wouldn't be out of place in The Coors actually) 

Just got a bit of Amanda's nipple on episode 2. I need to get my social life back. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

Eric’s bird is a smasher. The main woman is hot too, even with her dodgy eye.

Eric is a bad twat though. He was one of the those who I was referring to when mentioning the characters in it who you want to see get their comeuppance. 

Yeah, and the dad who has come out of prison is a huge cunt but with programmes like this "you need a bit of that" 

On 04/12/2023 at 21:18, Carvalho Diablo said:

24 Hours In Police Custody

Best cop show on the telly this. The new series kicks off with a couple of nutters with a massive shooter and 6 massive snakes.

Did anybody say "Just Eat" ?! Ha, that poor fucking delivery bloke must've fucking shit himself.

8/10 crash bang wallop

‘Tis great that.

There’s another called The Detectives tackling organised gang crime or some shit - 3 parter about a Rochdale drug gang is on and if you can dig out the couple of episodes from a couple of years ago it’s worth it too.

The Met is decent, but only got the 4th series in iplayer - both good and harrowing in equal measure though

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Blood Coast - 7.5/10. French Netflix crime drama set in Marseilles, about a police narcotics unit trying to stop a war between two drug gangs. At six episodes doesn’t outstay it’s welcome and sets up a second series.

Ive been trying to find this on streams and torrents but no links so far.

Edit. Found some.

On 08/12/2023 at 20:14, Poor Scouser T said:

Said it before but series 1 ep 1 is a work of genius. Its the office with cops

Of which mate? The Met?

They do some sterling work on that series 4 I’ve watched. 

Edit - I had to Google Stirling or sterling work to get the right one. I’m actually forgetting stuff I once knew and I was thick when I knew it anyway!

12 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Blood Coast - 7.5/10. French Netflix crime drama set in Marseilles, about a police narcotics unit trying to stop a war between two drug gangs. At six episodes doesn’t outstay it’s welcome and sets up a second series.

That is tonight’s bedtime sorted

On 07/12/2023 at 19:37, Mudface said:

That's a big problem- I didn't finish off the final series (which takes the head fuck to new dimensions) and I'd need to rewatch it all from the start really.

I enjoyed the first series of Kin, but why the fuck isn't the second series on iPlayer? As far as I can tell, it's only on RTE Player, which is only available in Ireland. Russian pirate sites it is.

I think the BBC have committed to no more than "some time next year" on season 2 of kin. The bought the rights though. My guess is if it goes down well they'll find somewhere in the schedule for it rather than straight to iPlayer..

On 07/12/2023 at 21:21, skend04 said:

Slow Horses is very good this season, 3 episodes in. 

Boss isn't it. I really enjoyed the 1st two seasons, but think this is even a little step up. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I think the BBC have committed to no more than "some time next year" on season 2 of kin. The bought the rights though. My guess is if it goes down well they'll find somewhere in the schedule for it rather than straight to iPlayer..

Boss isn't it. I really enjoyed the 1st two seasons, but think this is even a little step up. 

Just an episode into series 3 of Slow Horses and it looks very promising. First two series were good too.