You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

36 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

Finally started on "Dark". Two episodes in and, well, wow!

It becomes more and more of a head fuck as you get more into it. Great stuff. There is a sort of flowchart as to who all the different people are in different time periods, which might be worth searching out if (when) you get confused, but from memory there are spoilers in it.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Elite said:

Boat Story - 7.5/10

Something very quirky and I admire the makers for having a go at something a bit different. It's not perfect but entertaining with some funny parts.

Only seen bits of it, I watch telly old school so I don't binge or watch on catch up, but the bits I saw were mad and quite good.

Felt genuinely sorry for Craig Fairbrass' character when he realised he'd never be any good at pottery. Something about it struck home, probably because I'm shit anything arty too.

3 hours ago, Elite said:

Boat Story - 7.5/10

Something very quirky and I admire the makers for having a go at something a bit different. It's not perfect but entertaining with some funny parts.

How you got past the second episode is beyond me. I don't think I've ever been so happy to turn something off midway through. A tv series with Craig Fairbrass and the baddie from Bad Boys should be up there with Narcos. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

How you got past the second episode is beyond me. I don't think I've ever been so happy to turn something off midway through. A tv series with Craig Fairbrass and the baddie from Bad Boys should be up there with Narcos. 

It's not meant to be serious, it's more of a comedy. I get why some people wouldn't like it though.

24 hrs in police custody 

Bit of a weird one as you knew they had done it,but I think it was trying to show how fucked mental health care is,in this country.

They both clearly had severe mental health issues,so I'm not sure what banging them up,is going to achieve.

7/10

18 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

24 hrs in police custody 

Bit of a weird one as you knew they had done it,but I think it was trying to show how fucked mental health care is,in this country.

They both clearly had severe mental health issues,so I'm not sure what banging them up,is going to achieve.

7/10

Don't want to go over old ground but this is where i have a lot of sympathy for the criminal justice system. it is not a criminal justice system just an overflow for the systems that should be dealing with the mental health system. Most of the lads in nick are seriously effected and addicts.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Total Longo said:

Finally started on "Dark". Two episodes in and, well, wow!

POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT 

One thing I struggled with was how when characters switched to a different time, their 'old' self was also there. Couldn't get my head around how two versions of the same person could co-exist at the same time. 

Watched the first season and always meant to go back to it. I'd need a good summary video of the first season from youtube or something though. 

13 hours ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Don't want to go over old ground but this is where i have a lot of sympathy for the criminal justice system. it is not a criminal justice system just an overflow for the systems that should be dealing with the mental health system. Most of the lads in nick are seriously effected and addicts.

I remember listening to a phone in and couple of years ago and this ex busy said most of their time was spent locking up people with mental health issues,because there is simply no where else for them to go.

20 hours ago, El Rojo said:

POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT

One thing I struggled with was how when characters switched to a different time, their 'old' self was also there. Couldn't get my head around how two versions of the same person could co-exist at the same time. 

Watched the first season and always meant to go back to it. I'd need a good summary video of the first season from youtube or something though.

That's a big problem- I didn't finish off the final series (which takes the head fuck to new dimensions) and I'd need to rewatch it all from the start really.

I enjoyed the first series of Kin, but why the fuck isn't the second series on iPlayer? As far as I can tell, it's only on RTE Player, which is only available in Ireland. Russian pirate sites it is.

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

That's a big problem- I didn't finish off the final series (which takes the head fuck to new dimensions) and I'd need to rewatch it all from the start really.

I enjoyed the first series of Kin, but why the fuck isn't the second series on iPlayer? As far as I can tell, it's only on RTE Player, which is only available in Ireland. Russian pirate sites it is.

Don't Google it.

I googled is there a season  2 of kin and it brought up a fuck off spoiler

2 hours ago, Mudface said:

The end of the 3rd season explains everything. 

22 hours ago, Mudface said:

Finished series 1 today, that last episode was a feckin' cracker. 

Just found series 2, so I've just started it. Still not on player though the bastards, this is an RTE one on the firestick that I don't use officer. It's only got series 2. Not the rest ffs

26 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Finished series 1 today, that last episode was a feckin' cracker. 

Just found series 2, so I've just started it. Still not on player though the bastards, this is an RTE one on the firestick that I don't use officer. It's only got series 2. Not the rest ffs

I found series 2 on a few streaming sites, but the first episode doesn't play, just sits there and buffers. Not sure whether to blame the BBC or RTE for this fuck up.

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

I found series 2 on a few streaming sites, but the first episode doesn't play, just sits there and buffers. Not sure whether to blame the BBC or RTE for this fuck up.

I reckon they will be on I player soon though it seems to have massively gone under the radar