You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Supermarket Sweep has returned with Rylan as the host and my missus has introduced it to the kids, who think it’s great. Awful business. I managed to sit through an entire episode without putting my foot through the telly. 

Have they renamed it 'The Ninth Circle of Hell'?

15 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Supermarket Sweep has returned with Rylan as the host and my missus has introduced it to the kids, who think it’s great. Awful business. I managed to sit through an entire episode without putting my foot through the telly. 

You love it don't lie. 

I've started Top Boy. Got through 4 episodes of series 1. Gritty as fuck. Reminds me of Kidulthood/Adulthood. 

London (and life) really is fucking depressing when you scrape away the decent parts.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

One of the fellas went straight for the massive inflatable doughnut that didn’t even fit in the trolley, massively hindering himself for the rest of his sweep. That for me is the main reason why he couldn’t get round to the Manager’s Special or the pick ‘n’ mix. 

Like I said, infuriating. 

Hahaha

On 20/09/2019 at 13:34, Bjornebye said:

Finished Unbelievable last night on Netflix. Brilliant. Based on a true story as well. Toni Collette is boss in it. Proper milf right there. 8.5/10 

Finished it last night too- superb stuff, really well acted and paced. I was probably more angry at the insensitive, incompetent Lynnwood police than the pig who carried out the rapes. There's an excellent, award-winning article at the link below if anyone wants more background after watching- the series stayed remarkably close to the real life case and just let the story tell itself, rather than try and get preachy. 9/10 overall.

https://www.propublica.org/article/false-rape-accusations-an-unbelievable-story

20 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Who the fuck is Rylan? And what the fuck has happened to camp Mr Winton?

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

The Boys.

Just watched the first three episodes and really enjoying it so far. Love the angle they have approached this from and they are doing a great job. A very good cast with excellent acting in the main, really good story line with some decent humour and action. Took me until the third episode to work out Hughie's dad was Simon Pegg! 

Amazon have pulled off a blinder picking up this series. So far 8.5/10. 

9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

First two series of Top Boy done. Proper good. Half way through the first episode of the next one (The Netflix done one) and it doesn't seem as good.... 

That's probably because you saw them almost one after another and can see the way netflix adapts British stuff for the US market,Black Mirror being a prime example. I thought Top Boy was mostly excellent though.

36 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

That's probably because you saw them almost one after another and can see the way netflix adapts British stuff for the US market,Black Mirror being a prime example. I thought Top Boy was mostly excellent though.

Yeah true mate. I watched 2 British ones then it switched and the difference is clear. 

Russell Brand - Ponderland.
Old but reminds you of just how funny he was before he hit the big time and disappeared up his arse. 

Forgot all about this as only ever seen it the first time round but it was getting mentioned on twitter and it was said that you can now watch YouTube on your telly and it was in there which was a bit of a result.

anyway, first thing I’ve watched in a while that had me laughing out loud

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Please tell me there’s no more scenes as tense as the preacher taking the baby down to the lake. 

I've actually forgotten a good chunk of season 1 and 2 as it's been a while now. It's a strange show Ozark, there's no likeable characters yet it's still captivating