You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The unpopular opinion thread 2014 - amnesty applies.

Kevin D

Rafa is a self serving duplicitous cunt of the highest order who successfully managed to pull the wool over the eyes of a large proportion of the fan base at Liverpool for a number of years, and continues to do so. His most successful periods at Liverpool coincided with the times when he had least influence or control. He engineered his own exit at Liverpool and had planned it months in advance.

He;s gone............................................................ you know the next line.

Rafa is a self serving duplicitous cunt of the highest order who successfully managed to pull the wool over the eyes of a large proportion of the fan base at Liverpool for a number of years, and continues to do so. His most successful periods at Liverpool coincided with the times when he had least influence or control.He engineered his own exit at Liverpool and had planned it months in advance.

I bet there are loads going batshit crazy over this post on RAWK and then there is the guys at TAW.

It's all opinions but any manager that wins a CL, an FA cup, gets to another CL final and gets the closest to a league title in over 20 years deserves respect and that is before going into the support for Hillsborough. I've moved beyond getting annoyed when people knock Rafa, now I just shake my head and think everyone is entitled to their opinion.

• Upvote 5

I bet there are loads going batshit crazy over this post on RAWK and then there is the guys at TAW.

Benitez is cynical and smart enough to realise that by giving those naive sad sacks a sniff of privilege he can manipulate them to do all his bidding for him. They'll get it eventually.

I don't really get it when people who don't go the game say Liverpool losing ruins they're weekend.

Fair enough, it's shit when you pay £50 to watch the lads lose at home to one of the crappier teams, or travel to London or Southampton and we lose.

A defeat is nowhere near as bad, however, if your sitting at home, watching the game on the telly/your laptop. Just turn the fucker off and go out and do something enjoyable. Ignore crowing Evertonians on Monday/ remind them that they haven't won a trophy since 1995.

It will soon reach the stage were Brendan will contemplate using Enrique at left back, crutches an all.

If I were an opposition manager I would target Cissokho all game when the opposition have the ball and not bother to mark him when Liverpool have the ball.

I'm pretty sure everyone feels the same so this isn't an unpopular opinion. 

negged. 

• Downvote 3