You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fulham at home

fowler9

With our midfield being so dreadful I expect they'll have 90% possession and an abundance of clear cut chances originating from zone 14.   0-4.

nah, their midfield is even worse, easy day at the office + I expect us to concede an obligatory soft goal by some no mark young defender from a set piece after Lucas/Skrtel foul:D. 4-1

nah, their midfield is even worse, easy day at the office + I expect us to concede an obligatory soft goal by some no mark young defender from a set piece after Lucas/Skrtel foul :D. 4-1

Very likely unfortunately. Also pretty convinced that Skrtels shirt pulling will hand the opposition a penalty very soon. Lucky to get away without one against West Brom.

Pretty optimistic that we should be able to score a few still.

Very likely unfortunately. Also pretty convinced that Skrtels shirt pulling will hand the opposition a penalty very soon. Lucky to get away without one against West Brom.

Pretty optimistic that we should be able to score a few still.

Anyone know (I don't) how many penalties he's given away in his seven seasons at the club?

I reckon it's three at the most.

I'd like to see a 4312 for this. Fulham are fairly shit and I'd like to see Allen, Lucas and Henderson in midfield. I want to see Gerrard just behind Sturridge and Suarez. Bring Coutinho on for Gerrard after 60. We need to start preparing for a midfield without Gerrard and ultimately a team without him. We might as well start against the shite teams. Let Gerrard and Coutinho battle it out for that role behind the strikers. I doubt Rogers has got he balls to do it though.

Lets twat these.

Back four

Henderson Gerrard

Moses Suarez Coutinho

Sturridge

You've a back 4 which every single defender has been playing all their careers and have been training with all summer presumably, seeing as 3 at the back was never tried until Johnson was injured.

Gerrard in the middle with legs beside him, at this moment in time it's Henderson although I'd like to see an upgrade in January.

Basically Suarez goes wherever the fuck he likes, just as he does at the moment.

Moses starts from a wide position which is his natural strength and until he can demonstrate he's better than Suarez or Sturridge he has to put a shift in tracking back too (again he's used to this from playing at Wigan) and Coutinho plays from the left.

It's not perfect but it's the best we have and gets as many players as possible playing in their natural and best positions.

Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Cissokho, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Suarez, Sturridge.
Jones, Enrique, Alberto, Moses, Sakho, Allen, Sterling

Surprised to see a change in formation. Should seriously batter these though. Hopefully be able to give Allen and Alberto 20 minutes too. 

Hopefully Agger's had the kick up the hole he needed, and it gets back to his best today.  Been strolling for some time now.  

Would have preferred Sakho at left back over Cissokho but I don't think Fulham have anyone to really trouble him.  He can only get better than his previous displays.

No excuses for not beating these lot.

We should beat these no matter what team we put out. I'm genuinely sick of our midfield though. No surprises in the team really. Allen should get a run out though not that he's the answer to any of our issues but for the love of good to see Rodgers acknowledge if changes need making its too the midfield.

4-0 to us I reckon.. Imagine if I was positive about our line up.

• Upvote 1