Quantcast
UFC - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Rex Banner

UFC

I absolutely despise Rousey but can't see Tate beating her.

Silva

Rousey

Barnett

to win.

Did anyone watch the weigh ins? I was in stitches with Joe Rogans reaction when Rousey stripped down haha. I fucking love Joe Rogan.

i35d7zDRQCmIc.gif

His faces during stare downs are equally amazing as well. If you don't already know about them then I suggest googling to see for yourselves.

• Upvote 1

Rousey is alright.

They have a good way of cutting Tuf to make a storykine of one goodbone bad coach.

Ill try and find the long interview that Sherdog dud with her, last over a hour abd uts reallt interesting

I take it you mwan a Roy Jones-Anderson fight?,not a fight im interested in seeing.

yes mate, me neither..

last two fights have been decent ko's, didnt see that tebow ko coming at all, travis brown was nailed on though

Yes

I watched the prelims earlier and he just said im done and left cage.Im hoping he means permanently as his chin has gone.Feel for the lad as he has gad a crap life, some self inflicted by the sounds of things but he is risking serious damage if he continues after the UFC cuts him.

I never took to Tate so yeah im hoping for the same result(not another broken arm though, that last one was horrible).

I find it amusing that tate has the arse with the attention Rousey gets considering it was her that made a impact by flaunting her looks but got pissed off by somebody getting attention the same way

You wouldnt want to break up a fight between these two in town on a saturday night would ya

but could they do it on a cold night in Stoke?

• Upvote 1