You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Punchable Faces

Seeing this thread pop back up reminded me of one, and it's exactly the kind of face this thread was for:

UncomfortablePhil.jpg

Not even knowing who that is (it's some American NFL player) just looking at his face makes me want to put my fist through my monitor.  Something about his chin, I think?

Seeing this thread pop back up reminded me of one, and it's exactly the kind of face this thread was for:

UncomfortablePhil.jpg

Not even knowing who that is (it's some American NFL player) just looking at his face makes me want to put my fist through my monitor.  Something about his chin, I think?

Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers QB.

UncomfortablePhil.jpg

That's the spirit.

I think this thread has gone a wee bit (inevitably and understandably) off the strict topic.  We've strayed towards punchable people, rather than people with punchable faces. Take Bluto, for example.  A horrible person, who anyone in their right mind would cheerfully kick fuck out of.  But does he really have a punchable face?  In fact, would you want to make any physical contact at all with that greasy, sweaty fat mess?  

Conversely, this bloke, for all I know, might be a true gentleman.  He might rescue orphaned kittens and read to the blind down at the old folks' home.  But regardless of the fact that I have no idea who he is, I take one look at that fucking grid and my knuckles get itchy.

• Upvote 2

Adrian Chiles.  His face is begging for a good smackaround.  And throw in his voice, when he starts burbling his shite I want to to put my foot straight through his face and the TV.  Cunts like him are what the mute button on yer remote was invented for.

282466_heroa.jpg

Little pork-pie face, stupid flicky flick hair do.  And then he comes on as sub with his socks right up over his knees.

This man has a very punchable face.  VERY punchable face.

• Upvote 2

Have to agree with that. I don't know many dutch people and I've never been to the country but from the way most of them and even most of the non-dutch who support them act around football they could all get a punch to the face from Mike Tyson as far as I'm concerned.

The country itself seems pretty sound mind.

spent a year in holland, very friendly generous people, one of the few places that like the english.

Guest davelfc

Is that a nonce wagon ?

No, this is

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Jimmy1jpg.jpg
  • Upvote 1