You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It must be ace being an Arsnal fan, in fact I cant think of anything worse, I have a few Arsneal mates, they are great fun.

To do what, what better players than us do Arsenal attract?

Not compared to winning a domestic cup, which was the real point.

Again to do what, line your owners pockets and pay shite players higher wages?

[YOUTUBE]kMsrE-9CLFg[/YOUTUBE]

I don't even know why I am responding to this. Have you got the IQ of a small child?

Why does he stay there? I don't know. Why don't you ask him? He obviously loves the club and sees it as his life's work but I have no idea why he hasn't done what a lot of the players he has signed over the years and jumped ship to City or something. Maybe he has a different outlook on life. All in all I have no fucking clue what point you are trying to make.

I said if they got rid of Wenger it would benefit us. I don't know if you noticed or not but we haven't been in the champions league for a few years now. Strangely enough that seems to have coincided with us not signing the same standard of players we used to sign. It's weird, it's almost as if being in the champions league helps you sign a better standard of player.

I am actually angry at how fucking stupid you are and how happy you appear to be remaining as fucking stupid as you are.

I will try and put it as simply as I can for you. At the current moment we can't compete with United, City and Chelsea. If we want to we need to be in champions league so we can attract better players than we can now. If you are happy for Arsenal to continue to fail every year by finishing in the top four it becomes a lot harder for us to get back in the champions league. I very much doubt the blip Chelsea had last year will happen any time soon and if it does there are also plenty of other clubs to compete with if they do fall out again.

The last part of your post is up there as the most stupid thing I have seen written on here.

He looks like a "mercenary" for staying at one club for majority of his career when he could have taken more money at a club like Chelsea or Man City? He looks like a mercenary for not wanting to run his club into the ground and paying over the top for players to compete with Abramovich and Dubai? You are a fucking idiot.

Thank you for a "well thought through, coherent post". I'll put you on ignore from here on. You will be the only one there. Bye.

Take your protein pills and put your helmet on.

Nothing more original?

Stronts is a penis and I couldn't let that one go. I know I should have more restraint. But I don't.

Would the folk clamouring for Rafa's return, take Wenger? Both haven't won anything since most on here were in short trousers. And both could soon be available.

On a side note' date=' I love the way our press do that thing where they make up some bollocks that makes a major headline & then when the person involved shows it is bollocks do they apologise ? , no, they simply go with a ' XXX hits back at his critics' totally avoiding the point that they were the f***ing critics.[/quote']

That last bit made me laugh, but it's absolutely true

I must be one of the few old enough on here that whenever I hear of or see Heynckes, I don't think of his fine managerial career, but I immediately go back to being a shit-scared teenager huddling around a tiny tranny ( not that type ) with my dad as we seemed to be self-destructing in a UEFA Cup final in Germany with Jupp scoring 2 first half goals.

I must be one of the few old enough on here that whenever I hear of or see Heynckes' date=' I don't think of his fine managerial career, but I immediately go back to being a shit-scared teenager huddling around a tiny tranny ( not that type ) with my dad as we seemed to be self-destructing in a UEFA Cup final in Germany with Jupp scoring 2 first half goals.[/quote']

Fucking hell - I remember that very well. The amount of European always we had to endure over the radio - it was painful stuff sometimes.

Its about Wenger a man who has not won anything since 2005, its already derailed.

2005 you say? *resists derailing....*

On a side note I really like that Koscielny.

Or rather, I really like that Koscielny plays for Arsenal.

Oh, and why would Wenger go to France, just to lose there too?