You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Cole or Downing are on the bench we deserve to lose.

I thought Downing was probably our best player vs Villa.

I'd be tempted to keep him at left back and play Enrique at left wing.

really need a win after that shitty result last week

------------Pepe----------

Johnson--Skrtel--Agger--Enrique

------Lucas---Henderson-------

Suso-------Gerrard-------Assaidi

-------------Suarez-----------

subs

Jones

Coates

Wisdom

Allen

Shelvey

Cole

Sterling

think Sterling and Allen desperately need a rest and I'd like to see Suso start, probably next to no chance of Assaidi starting but anyone but Downing for me!

Fulham are quite possibly the worst away team in the history of football.

Didn't they go a whole season without a win a few years back? Managed to get beat by the team who can't win last week.

Gonna be tough this one.

think in the Coleman/Sanchez/Hodgson era they used to usually win about 1 a season

really need a win after that shitty result last week

------------Pepe----------

Johnson--Skrtel--Agger--Enrique

------Lucas---Henderson-------

Suso-------Gerrard-------Assaidi

-------------Suarez-----------

subs

Jones

Coates

Wisdom

Allen

Shelvey

Cole

Sterling

think Sterling and Allen desperately need a rest and I'd like to see Suso start, probably next to no chance of Assaidi starting but anyone but Downing for me!

BBC Sport say Assaidi has some sort of knee injury & is out. Sahin available again after an operation on his nose, so maybe those criticising him for being a wimp are being a bit harsh.

We are going to batter them concede a sucker punch goal then not quite recover. Our possession will be high and real chances fairly low. We'll lament our luck, Rodgers will say we were terrific and half of us will say there's definite progress and the other half will go spare.

Player for player it should be a walk in the park, I don't see how we manage players to be a worse team than they probably would be left naturally to their own devices.

My going against what I've just said prediction. 2 nil to us.

We are going to batter them concede a sucker punch goal then not quite recover. Our possession will be high and real chances fairly low. We'll lament our luck, Rodgers will say we were terrific and half of us will say there's definite progress and the other half will go spare.

This plus denied a penalty shout for me.

Really?

I think we are so unpredictable anything could happen.

True, our season's been a bit up and down and anything might happen, but Fulham have lost 4 of their last 6 and have only won once in 9. If we can't beat these, then we're in trouble. I'm confident we'll finally put a few away...

Sterling has been suffering from a virus this week, and Rodgers may take the chance to offer him a rest for the visit of Fulham, as he looks to shuffle his pack following last weekend's defeat by Aston Villa. Joe Allen could also be rested, but Jose Enrique will return.

Mirror

Enrique's son was born tonight.

Apparently we haven't won the match before christmas since 2007. Depressing stat! Lets hope we end that streak today.

apparently a Liverpool player hasn't scored in this fixture at anfield for 5 years.

-----------------------------------Reina----------------------------------------

Wisdom--------------Skrtel-----------------Agger--------------------------GJ

----------------------------------Lucas-----------------------------------------

----------------------Gerrard---------------Shelvey-----------------------------

Suso----------------------------Suarez-------------------------------Enrique

rest/drop allen and sterling.

more stability at the back with wisdom on the right.