You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Match of the Day 15/12/12

Liverpool lad

Guest davelfc

It's worse than top hear these days, some old fellas waffling on for ages and a few minutes of football. Always been cut up to fit their agenda anyway.

Why they just can't show the highlights and fuck off the pointless punditry afterwards I don't know. I really couldn't give a shit what any of them think.

As an aside from our 28 shots and 72% possession...

Villa were decent in defence, but fuck me - they've had some luck today.

How many times do we hit the fucking post? Villa do it once and score from it.

That backheel by Benteke - 999 times out of 1,000 that doesn't come off. Lucky fucking cunt.

2 utter stonewall penalties. No doubt whatsoever. There is instruction by referee's to deny us decisions. Simple as that. Incompetence stopped being the excuse a long time ago.

The game is corrupt. It can fuck itself for all i care.

The difference between what you see at the game, and in a highlights package, is quite significant.

Reina should have done better with the first goal.

Johnson is great going forwards- but is always fragile in a defending role.

Downing put in some decent runs.

The Agger foul was a penalty.

Skrts and Agger were well below par.

Suarez should be fined for his booking for dissent,it is pointless, achieves nothing, except for hastening the period of his next suspension.

The difference between what you see at the game, and in a highlights package, is quite significant.

Reina should have done better with the first goal.

Johnson is great going forwards- but is always fragile in a defending role.

Downing put in some decent runs.

The Agger foul was a penalty.

Skrts and Agger were well below par.

Suarez should be fined for his booking for dissent,it is pointless, achieves

nothing, except for hastening the period of his next suspension.

Do you recall the penalty we conceded last week?

That handball today was 50 times more of a penalty than that. I imagine its really starting to frustrate the players, therefore if Suarez wants to tell the bent cunt with the whistle how much of an obvious cheat he is - fair play.

That handball today was 50 times more of a penalty than that. I imagine its really starting to frustrate the players, therefore if Suarez wants to tell the bent cunt with the whistle how much of an obvious cheat he is - fair play.

The slow mo looked like a chest.

But irrespective of whether it was, or was not, he is paid to play football. Bookings for dissent hurt the team, the club and the fans- no-one else.

Bang on.

I couldn't give a shite anymore. About absolutely anything to do with the game. Including some of our fans.

I've got MOTD now and I've seen my arse with that lazy idle gobshite of a player Adel Taraabt. Taking all the plaudits when he's just a shit Mario Balotelli. A player with a small amount of ability, yet possesses the heart of a fucking ant. Players like that can fuck off, and I'm sick of hearing them described as 'mavericks' or the like. They're not. They're just plain bollocks.

In short, football can go and fuck itself tonight.

The slow mo looked like a chest.

But irrespective of whether it was, or was not, he is paid to play football. Bookings for dissent hurt the team, the club and the fans- no-one else.

Did you totally gloss over what i said then?

Suarez is a passionate guy, you can see that by the way he plays. He wants to win games, and he wants to score goals. When he has a giant brick wall in a black kit stood infront of his team continually denying him stone wall penalties - you just expect him to turn on his heels and try again? Just because he's professional?

I wouldn't, i don't expect him to, and im glad he doesn't.

Fuck off with your moral high ground shite. He's as frustrated as we are.

He'll get at least 4 games for that.

Dirty, snide cunt. I hate him more than i hate cling film.

And if you knew me personally, you'd be shocked to hear that.

The thing that makes me laugh is that all we've had for years is that we're a one man team, yet they're about as much as a man one team as I've ever seen. Absolutely everything- and I mean everything- goes through that cunt. Yet you hear people talk and they're the best team to ever to play the game on Merseyside.

I remember watching them against QPR without him and they truly were abysmal, bar a ten minute spell towards the end of the first half in which they scored.

A four game ban would do nicely.

Four game ban? You're having a laugh.

Three separate incidents of violent conduct, 3 games each. 9 game ban. Limited, if any provocation. A defence that he lost his temper, which carries little weight due to the fact that there were 3 separate incidents, and the first one clearly did not involve a sudden loss of control, as he's clearly shown to look to see if the ref is looking before he nutted him. He knew full well what he was doing. It was a calculated assault. If the FA have any balls, they'll throw the book at him.

Reina should have done better with the first goal. It couldn't have been more in the corner. it hit he inside of the post. defenders or midfield closin down the shot was the problem there.

Johnson is great going forwards- but is always fragile in a defending role. he was shite going forward today but didn't do that much wrong defensively apart from that one when he almost got reina lobbed. I don't think he could be blamed for any goal today. he does get caught upfield but his job is to get forward and the dm should cover for him. sounds like you were listening to the game on the radio to be honest.

Downing put in some decent runs. yeah but no end product

The Agger foul was a penalty. agreed but ref may have thought he had hold of defender also. actually what is more annoying is that we had some shots that looked like they were blocked with arms like allens last week but they weren't given. i haven't seen replays. did any of these hit villa arms in penalty area. don't make me say "CONSISTENCY"

Skrts and Agger were well below par. skrtel had a really good half season last year but has seriously regressed this.

Suarez should be fined for his booking for dissent,it is pointless, achieves nothing, except for hastening the period of his next suspension. fuck off

That was some serious ABH from Felliani , suprised Shawcross didn't flip after the 3rd or 4th time , no-one could of blamed him if he had just laid Felliani out of it.

Its weird how its ok to assault someone to that extent on a Football or Rugby pitch but do it anywhere else and you're nicked and most certainly doing time for that type of assault , thing is i cant ever feel any type of sympathy for anything Stoke so fuck them and fuck Shawcross.