You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

yes or no?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no?

• Yes i'd love him back
    • No he is a she-male cunt

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yeah, I'd take him back - wouldn't have near the same love for him, but would like to see how the original intended front-line with Suarez would work out.

Chelsea still don't play to his strengths - they actually play to his weaknesses, hence, how shit he looks; watch how many times he's on the heel of the last defender wating for the through ball.

I can't really blame him for going - the club was all over the fucking shop during that time - but I can't stand who he went to. I'm done hating!

I agree and yes! But it won't happen, the signing will be a player with "potential" for what though, that is the question.

Torres will probably be involved in a swap deal with Falcao.

Atletico get a good fee and a replacement straight away, who is also their home grown hero!

Good move all round, as Chelsea get a far better striker.

Bollocks to him. He's not as good as when he was here first time around, why would I want to see a lesser version of him?

He left because he didn't think we were good enough for him. If he leaves Chelsea it's because he's not good enough for them, so why would we lower ourselves to take him back? And why would he want to come back when we're even further away from challenging than we were when he was here? Plus he got a massive pay rise when he left, and we were already paying him as much as we could.

Makes no sense on any level.

While I agree with most of your post, by the same logic we shouldn't take Sturridge (or Walcott) either. Personal feelings aside, if I was given the choice off Sturridge at 15 m and Torres at 20 m, I'd go with Torres all the time. I actually think he looks better now than he did under Roy and Kenny for us, he's gotten most of his pace back, and seems more willing to put an effort in. Don't think he'll ever reach the dizzy heights of his first 1.5 years with us wherever he goes (I think he overperformed for quite a while, especially with his finishing, as it's always been a bit erratic both for Spain and Atletico). Guess you can't really call it a lucky streak when it lasts for nigh on 2 years, but I'm doing it anyway!

Won't happen of course, wages being the main stumbling block, as well as Torres probably not wanting to find out how far out of favour he has fallen with our supporters...

I voted no. But a bigger and better question is why we have to continually look at the past. Torres had his time here and left because he wanted to. End of story.

For the first time in a long time we're blooding kids instead of re-cycling has beens and never weres. We've been crippled by nostalgia for so long it even affects how we think about signings.

Rafa and Torres should find a new home where they can be happy together.

While I agree with most of your post, by the same logic we shouldn't take Sturridge (or Walcott) either.

I see where you're coming from, but the big difference is that Walcott and Sturridge are both still young with their best football still ahead of them. Whilst Torres is by no means a spent force, will he ever reproduce what we saw from him during that spell he had? Highly doubtful.

And Walcott's issue with Arsenal is a lot more to do with finances than about him not being good enough, although I agree he's not an automatic selection for them. He'd be perfect for us though.

I see where you're coming from, but the big difference is that Walcott and Sturridge are both still young with their best football still ahead of them. Whilst Torres is by no means a spent force, will he ever reproduce what we saw from him during that spell he had? Highly doubtful.

And Walcott's issue with Arsenal is a lot more to do with finances than about him not being good enough, although I agree he's not an automatic selection for them. He'd be perfect for us though.

I think we should sign Mario Balotelli. He wants to play every week. Behind the carry on is a quality striker. Luis and Mario would be super power. It looks like he available and he can handle the premier league. He'd be a gem for us if we could get him :yes:

Mario is allergic to grass and anonymity. But he commands a big salary and pines for Italy. So that's not going to happen.
Are you his agent? The guy hates playing for man city. He would be a star at Liverpool because the team would be built around him Luis Saurez. It may not happen but I think its a good shout. Better then Darren Bent or Grant Holt...do you know what I mean!

Are you his agent? The guy hates playing for man city. He would be a star at Liverpool because the team would be built around him Luis Saurez. It may not happen but I think its a good shout. Better then Darren Bent or Grant Holt...do you know what I mean!

You don't build your team around a flake who cannot be arsed most of the time.

Torres will probably be involved in a swap deal with Falcao.

Atletico get a good fee and a replacement straight away, who is also their home grown hero!

Good move all round, as Chelsea get a far better striker.

Wont happen. Atletico cant afford his wages.

apparently his house in woolton still hasn't sold - well, it is on at £2m like. Maybe drop the price Torres.

could him and suarez play together though? suarez seems to be playing a lot more like a 9 now but he has the ability to play anywhere in a front 3. Torres has to play through the middle or the lower lip will be out.

I would not contemplate having a player who actually admitted he didn't care if his team won a game because he hadn't been picked.

His lack of interest if Chelsea score a goal & he isn't involved is palpable.

This for me. Couldn't believe it when I read that recently, selfish cunt. I get the feeling he doesn't get on with the other players down there. Merely doing a job like any other Joe Soap.

I think we should sign Mario Balotelli. He wants to play every week. Behind the carry on is a quality striker. Luis and Mario would be super power. It looks like he available and he can handle the premier league. He'd be a gem for us if we could get him :yes:

hahahaha ok Bob Paisley.

Shut up you fucking Cabbage.

here' date=' this forum is about opinions, I am entitled to mine every day. this forum isnt about your comments, I will kick the shit out of you. you stupid cunt. i acutally like cabbage. are u an evertonian? or a manc? no you support Chelsea. :whistle:[/quote']

KFC! KFC! KFC! KFC! KFC!