You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

yes or no?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no?

• Yes i'd love him back
    • No he is a she-male cunt

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here, this forum is about opinions, I am entitled to mine every day. this forum isnt about your comments, I will kick the shit out of you. you stupid cunt. i acutally like cabbage. are u an evertonian? or a manc? no you support Chelsea. :whistle:

I'll take you on cunt . Fuck off back to Rhyl. Shit faced winking twat

For some reason, just remembered Torres' first game at Anfield vs Chelsea when he went face to face with Terry not letting himself be bullied by that arrogant chav twat. Then he became one himself, it could have turned out so different for him...

Wow, surprised at these results. He humiliated us and is now irrelevant because he's genuinely shit, and people want him back???? Go figure

I think its just because we've effectively got 1 goalscorer in the team right now who has nobody around to carry the burden. If Suarez gets injured we're in deep deep shit. Borini might step up and help carry the burden when hes fit but that still remains to be seen.

Basically we're desperate for another goalscorer in the team, if we had one nobody would give a toss about Torres.

I think its just because we've effectively got 1 goalscorer in the team right now who has nobody around to carry the burden. If Suarez gets injured we're in deep deep shit. Borini might step up and help carry the burden when hes fit but that still remains to be seen.

Basically we're desperate for another goalscorer in the team, if we had one nobody would give a toss about Torres.

There's much much better than him though. I'd rather have that Jelavic at Everton. Torres is shite.

There's much much better than him though. I'd rather have that Jelavic at Everton. Torres is shite.

I'll be honest I'd take anyone at this point.

I sort of see the Torres debate framed like this, in my mind at least.

If...having exhausted all other alternatives(i.e. we failed to get anyone else)AND it was a knockdown price. Would you have him back.

I'd say yes.

But the whole situation is highly unlikely, as you yourself say theres better options out there we hopefully will manage to get our hands on and its unlikely Chelsea will let him go anywhere for less than at least 20 million I'd guess which is about 10 million more than hes worth these days.

Imagine Chelsea fans debating whether or not to re-sign Joe Cole, its basically the same thing, a player who used to be good but is now shite and has been for nearly 3 years. The only reason for taking him back would be based on nostalgia and a pie in the sky idea that he will return to form we were all used to. Fuck him, leave him and his mental issues on the payroll at Chelsea, good luck shifting him!

Im gonna give you my take on Fernando Torres

Fernado Torres is a very Mentaly affected person. He is World Class one of the best but he lets his mind defeat him, See with Fernando he needs the club and fans to be sole reliant on him. He needs to be loved. And he needs a partener that is in the same light.

Now at Chelsea most of the side is World Class and able to chip in goals so he was never gonna win games on his own with them, I think that's what he thrived off for us the fact that if he didnt score 9 times out of 10 no one would. It was a lack of trust in them around him that made him great, At Chelsea he has a side he can trust so he doesnt have to be the game changer. With us it was very different. To get the best out of Torres he has to belive that no one is gonna chip in if he doesn't. i said before you could put him with a load of kids against Barcas best and strongest squad and he'd probably bag a hatrick. Ive tried to make that understandable as possible. I think Rafa was responsible for this attitude it made him into a machine for LFC but not Chelsea.

Im gonna give you my take on Fernando Torres

Fernado Torres is a very Mentaly affected person. He is World Class one of the best but he lets his mind defeat him, See with Fernando he needs the club and fans to be sole reliant on him. He needs to be loved. And he needs a partener that is in the same light.

Now at Chelsea most of the side is World Class and able to chip in goals so he was never gonna win games on his own with them, I think that's what he thrived off for us the fact that if he didnt score 9 times out of 10 no one would. It was a lack of trust in them around him that made him great, At Chelsea he has a side he can trust so he doesnt have to be the game changer. With us it was very different. To get the best out of Torres he has to belive that no one is gonna chip in if he doesn't. i said before you could put him with a load of kids against Barcas best and strongest squad and he'd probably bag a hatrick. Ive tried to make that understandable as possible. I think Rafa was responsible for this attitude it made him into a machine for LFC but not Chelsea.

Agreed,that's why he could play for Rafa.

I voted "yes". Heart ruling the head though. Would love to see the 2007/2008 Torres. Would love to see the 1997 version of me too. Ship sailed on both counts. Fucking heart based decisions!

Edited by rEddie
fucking typo.