You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Udinese at Anfield 4/10

JaminKibbler

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss
Individual errors!

Fuck, I sometimes get bored of being right about everything

Well be right about how many we've conceded, I can't be arsed working it out haha.

What makes you say that?

It was a stupid move, Jonjo had an appalling second half..

1. You're an obvious twat.

2. You only appear when we're losing.

3. You downplay anything good we do.

4. You seem delighted when things go wrong.

5 You're an obvious twat.

Suarez should have buried that header.

Criticism towards Borini is really tight, I don't think he got much service first half, then was pushed out wide for Suarez before being taken off.

No, he's not 100% yet but we've got to persist with him through the middle, put some decent balls in for him, and he'll convert them i believe.

We never stretched Udinese enough, they just packed the 18 yard line of their box. The annoying thing was that despite defending in numbers, they also seemed to cause us all sorts of problems on the break, and to me that's down to poor positioning from the centre backs. Between them they never controlled DI Natale, and that's not good enough.

Frustrating isn't it.

For all our possession in the first half we didn't create a great deal. In the last 10 mins we created far more because we passed quicker and there was more movement by players. If this system is going to be a success then we need to play at a higher tempo to borrow a Benitezism. Or at least have someone who can open up a defence with a pass.

Fair play to Udinese, they took their chances.

Johnson had a shocker - how many goals do we concede begin with him losing the ball or not getting back to cover. He was the worst out there.

After Henderson. Pathetic. Downing showed some grit.

A clever Italian side, clever fouling at least.