You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Europa League Draw

Bjornebye

starting 11 to play them?

Jones

Kelly

Coates

Agger

Enrique

Spearo

Shelvey/Adam

Downing

Henderson

Carroll

Sterling

its less than 2 weeks away so can't see Euro players playing or Coates who is at Olympics

-------------Jones-------------

Flanagan--Carra--Skrtel---Enrique

------Shelvey--Jay--Adam-------

Cole---------Pacheco-------Sterling

Aquilani a possibility also if he looks like staying

its less than 2 weeks away so can't see Euro players playing or Coates who is at Olympics

-------------Jones-------------

Flanagan--Carra--Skrtel---Enrique

------Shelvey--Jay--Adam-------

Cole---------Pacheco-------Sterling

Aquilani a possibility also if he looks like staying

Yes this competition is a good opportunity to make 'full use' of the squad and those who might otherwise be considered for loan deals. Would replace Jose with Robinson.

Robinson

Does anyone know if you have to have gone to any of the Europa League matches from season 2010-11 to qualify for Europa League matches this season? I already signed up for the ACS. Cheers.

TO told me no loyalty from two seasons ago will count towards any competition this year. Which has usually been the case in the past AFAIK.

Inter, OM and Liverpool learn their fate – UEFA.com

Depends on pricing, a sell out I mean. Nice weather and decent ticket prices will see the place packed, but probably not sold out.

I didn't realise if we win this then we have to go into play offs, 23rd and 30th August. The Europa League starts proper on 20th September.

Cheers mate aye I only realised that although I prefer it that way think its better preparation.Friendlies are shite

Guest davelfc
Cheers mate aye I only realised that although I prefer it that way think its better preparation.Friendlies are shite

Extra midweek games (play off) before City and Arsenal games, one of them involving travelling, hope you are right.

Guest davelfc

Just got this

As a member of the Auto Cup Scheme; we have successfully taken payment for the following game:

EUROPA LEAGUE 3RD QUALIFYING ROUND

Your seat details for the game are as follows:

Guest davelfc
Nice one mate,it will surely go on general sale though,can't see it selling out.

Booked flights so just gona blag it

The email contained no date, no price, nothing except what I pasted. There's no date on the offal. I can't see them shifting the date, there's no good reason. I agree although there will be a slightly lower capacity, this will no way sell out. The club will take advantage of the summer holidays and have some decent adult and child seats deals, if they have any sense.

Guest davelfc

Reds to face Gomel - Liverpool FC

Liverpool will face FC Gomel in the Europa League third qualifying round after the Belarusian side edged past FK Renova on Thursday night.

Gomel led 2-0 after the first leg of the second qualifying round but Renova threatened to take the fixture to extra-time when they took the lead in the return leg. Gomel held on to clinch a 2-1 aggregate win.

Managed by Oleg Kubarev, they finished third in the Belarusian Premier League last year and play their football at Central Stadion in Gomel, Belarus which has a capacity of 14,307.

The first leg of the tie against Liverpool will take place in Gomel on August 2 and will kick off at 7pm BST (9pm local time). The second leg will be held at Anfield on August 9 and the match will start at 8.05pm BST.

The email contained no date, no price, nothing except what I pasted. There's no date on the offal. I can't see them shifting the date, there's no good reason. I agree although there will be a slightly lower capacity, this will no way sell out. The club will take advantage of the summer holidays and have some decent adult and child seats deals, if they have any sense.

The price of the tickets were released already when they started the auto cup scheme. Bands 1-5 are £10-15 for Europa League depending on where your seats are). A fiver for juniors.