You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Big brave racist lionheart John Terry

Lurtz

What context is "can you say, please, four times" in. Obviously you wouldn't reply saying please 4 times it just seems a strangely worded question.

Still whenever I see his face now it will be please let me get what I want by the Smiths running through me head.

The context was that the prosecution asked him a question and tried to make it as simple as possible for him, framing it:

"How many times have you been sent off, Can you say, please, - Four times?"

Response - Please, Please, Please, Please!

Comedy gold.

Comedy right until the end...

caroline davies þ@ccdavies

Def: Has to be a "possibility" ‪#Terry‬ misheard "Bridge" as "black" in words spoken by AF.

caroline davies þ@ccdavies

Def: Or possibility ‪#Terry‬ heard "simultaneous" voice in crowd say "black" as Ferdinand's lips moved.

EH??? Misheard "Bridge" as "Black" - How does that fit into the context of the reply he gave

Ferd: "How can you call me a cunt, you shagged Wayne Bridge (Black)' bird you Cunt"

Mongo: Yeah, And yours you black cunt!

That is a desperate defence lawyer to have come out with something like that!

The world has gone mad in trying to ruin peoples lives over simple word as black.

Black power is okey

Brown power is okey

Yellow power ia okey

White power and the world goes crazy

Just grow the fuck upp. So what if someone is mentioned by their skin. Many gingers get abused every day, but they sure arent protected by law. No one should be labeled a racist for saying something stupid in a heated discussion.

Go after the real people doing hate crimes, not the people that just have an heated conversation

I think that using someone's skin colour in a pejorative way is an understandable cause of offence, given the way that it has historically been used by governments or individuals to justify murders, genocide, slavery, and so on.

Criminal justice, also, isn't just punitive -- it's intended to be preventative. I don't mean that in the sense of simply deterring criminals from committing a crime, I mean that if someone calls you something deemed to have sufficiently vile connotations, you have recourse to a judicial system rather than simply feeling that you have to put their teeth down their throat.

It isn't difficult to see how serious an issue racism can potentially be and I'd say it's necessary that it's covered in law.

Hahahahaha! That must be the first time lf has ever been described as 'the brains of the operation'...

It was so obvious I didn't bother mentioning it. I'm just waiting for the 'Sinatra' moment...

Cheeky cunt.

True though, it's those geeks that can find out ISP details people need to be worried about.

Before you get too smart fella, a little perusal of this thread may enlighten you as to how the gobbier Chelsea fans tend to end up here.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/84447-chelsea-fc-number-1-a.html

oh my god you lot were all over that bastard like rabid wolves! i bet he is still recovering now, what was his name? stephen/steven critchley???

lets get him again, I want a dig

John Terry will be cleared. Let's be honest, everyone on this forum wants him to be guilty, which is why you are judging the incident with rose-tinted glasses. There is no conclusive evidence.

Ha ha, you trying to get a nibble? He used words or behaviour likely to cause harassment alarm or distress. Caught on tv. Nailed on. Well it woul be if it was joey Barton

Stop stealing lines from Lock Stock....

Southern shandy drinking bastard

Slating my beer drinking habits... talk about hitting me where it hurts!

Didn't come to this forum with the intent of causing aggro. Just found it bewildering that a thread about racism has received so much attention. I didn't realise Liverpool fans felt so aggrieved about the whole Suarez/Evra incident.

The F.A did handle it terribly, admittedly. But the way your club handled it was equally as embarrassing (and painted Liverpool fans in a very bad light).

And you are so quick to condemn John Terry, just as everyone else was quick to condemn Luis Suarez. Let's be honest, neither player has a great reputation.

Slating my beer drinking habits... talk about hitting me where it hurts!

Didn't come to this forum with the intent of causing aggro. Just found it bewildering that a thread about racism has received so much attention. I didn't realise Liverpool fans felt so aggrieved about the whole Suarez/Evra incident.

The F.A did handle it terribly, admittedly. But the way your club handled it was equally as embarrassing (and painted Liverpool fans in a very bad light).

And you are so quick to condemn John Terry, just as everyone else was quick to condemn Luis Suarez. Let's be honest, neither player has a great reputation.

That is also a line from the film. Sorry if it was a bit too clever for you :wallbutt: