You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Shit! this is £3.50 a bottle in Eroski/Waitrose cross store in Gibraltar (work in Gib (sadly) for a established firm, imagine "The League Of Gentleman" and your blob on for a lot of its natural residents). I say "sadly" as used to work in Parque Technologico in Malaga which was paradise. Sadly the company closed up.

Eroski and Waitrose in bed here is a weird one. Got some "4 crushed pepper circles" (just fucking peppers mashed in a circle) and Mushroom and Hazlenut Sqaures  (same but square), poncey bastards. 2 quid each. That cant be right?!  Expecting about 5 quid a go!

Go to Eroski  on the other side though and its just fuckloads of chicken and stuff at a much cheaper price than rest of Gib.

Slightly off, Mercadona is the best for cheap stuff, turkey is 2 euro, frozen tuna steaks the same. Veg is the most fresh too. In case anyone is in Spain!

Anyway, got a "bottle", more like a plastic meths container, as Mr Longo said, and fuck me it does you in cheaply. 

If you're thinking of Gib for a trip, fuck it off, its shite. Ive been working here 7 years and hate the place. But Im 0.5km from the border so in and out quickly. Mostly!

Shit! this is £3.50 a bottle in Eroski/Waitrose cross store in Gibraltar (work in Gib (sadly) for a established firm, imagine "The League Of Gentleman" and your blob on for a lot of its natural residents). I say "sadly" as used to work in Parque Technologico in Malaga which was paradise. Sadly the company closed up.

Eroski and Waitrose in bed here is a weird one. Got some "4 crushed pepper circles" (just fucking peppers mashed in a circle) and Mushroom and Hazlenut Sqaures  (same but square), poncey bastards. 2 quid each. That cant be right?!  Expecting about 5 quid a go!

Go to Eroski  on the other side though and its just fuckloads of chicken and stuff at a much cheaper price than rest of Gib.

Slightly off, Mercadona is the best for cheap stuff, turkey is 2 euro, frozen tuna steaks the same. Veg is the most fresh too. In case anyone is in Spain!

Anyway, got a "bottle", more like a plastic meths container, as Mr Longo said, and fuck me it does you in cheaply. 

If you're thinking of Gib for a trip, fuck it off, its shite. Ive been working here 7 years and hate the place. But Im 0.5km from the border so in and out quickly. Mostly!

You working at a bookies?

You working at a bookies?

Yep, work in software development, but if you're interested (in any position) they've been finding it hard to hire because of Brexit, especially William Hill who pay a little more than where Im at, but we have job security as we have committed to Gib long term. Plus its a good place to work. Aside, loads of other bookies here mate, with loads of different jobs if you're ever interested. PM me ofc if so!

• Upvote 1

Yep, work in software development, but if you're interested (in any position) they've been finding it hard to hire because of Brexit, especially William Hill who pay a little more than where Im at, but we have job security as we have committed to Gib long term. Plus its a good place to work. Aside, loads of other bookies here mate, with loads of different jobs if you're ever interested. PM me ofc if so!

Thanks mate but not sure the wife would let me. I’ve a mate out there doing the same and he loves it too.

• Upvote 1

Do they need any board markers mate.

• Upvote 2

I worked at William Hills ill fated Isle of Man operation. Loved it, good payers too. Was pissed off when it went tits up.

Spot on a so called party animal is always a right cunt,the usual type I find are the ones who got married young and now there kids have grown up they think it's great to tell you the they where on the pop till 5 in the morning in town when most of us done it at the right time before we'd settled down,sad cunts trying to live the times they missed out on.

You know our kidder ?

Do they need any board markers mate.

We've just had a new whiteboard so may be! Because we have a PM who literally minces round the floor all the time with his gay little Mac, goes for about 11 smoking breaks a day; I fucking hate him. Its just everyone else works hard and he minces round with his mac looking for a meeting rom with noone invited, he was washing an empty plastic bag the other day..... then disappeared down fucking main street for 2 hours for lunch (we have 30 mins).

"Main Street" btw is the best the Gibbo's could come up with alluding to the street that including all the shops like C and A and Marks and Spencers, plus all the robbing fuckers who run the jewelry stores (haggle 30% off BTW if you're there).

I'd happily throw your CV at them!

I worked at William Hills ill fated Isle of Man operation. Loved it, good payers too. Was pissed off when it went tits up.

Sorry to read that mate, they're paying 10-15% above what my place are at the moment but wont guarantee jobs if Brexit goes to shit. So as I understood it from an employee who had a seminar there, they said they cant guarantee anything. So it may end up job for one year then offer relocation or who knows. Thanks you fucking skanks for voting brexit, those of us that live in Spain (and pay tax there as well as in Gib) and work in Gib havent got a clue if we can legally stay thanks to you tory fucking cunts not giving existing ex-pat EU citizens rights.

Eroski and Waitrose in bed here is a weird one. Got some "4 crushed pepper circles" (just fucking peppers mashed in a circle) and Mushroom and Hazlenut Sqaures (same but square), poncey bastards. 2 quid each. That cant be right?! Expecting about 5 quid a go!

Go to Eroski on the other side though and its just fuckloads of chicken and stuff at a much cheaper price than rest of Gib.

Ah, Eroski. Used to buy all our stuff there when we had holidays with the kids in tow so we could have a few light ones on the balcony when they slept. Ridiculously cheap for booze. The wife used to love the alcohol free apple San Miguel. Sounds rank but was strangely refreshing. That and those blag Disco's that were lightly salted.

If you're looking to overpay for a lazy business analyst (is there any other kind? Analyst joke, you had to be there) I'm one of the laziest about. Like proper fucking lazy. Pay me money. Pay me money now.

Just went to buy 2 tickets for Sarah Millican next yr. They were £60 each. Came to the final payment and the total was £168 with various fees.

Fuck that, I’ll buy he DVD for a tenner and have a night in a hotel.

Jesus I’m torn between being glad someone who wants to see Sarah Millican would get rinsed and knowing the useless twat is earning so much just for talking about how big her tits are in a north east accent.

As deplorable are your politics are to me I’ve never been compelled to speak out. But I couldn’t keep quiet on this.

• Upvote 9

Jesus I’m torn between being glad someone who wants to see Sarah Millican would get rinsed and knowing the useless twat is earning so much just for talking about how big her tits are in a north east accent.

As deplorable are your politics are to me I’ve never been compelled to speak out. But I couldn’t keep quiet on this.

People like different things shocker.

I’m sure as she makes several millions of pounds from her year long tour she’ll be devastated you aren’t there.

Picked the missus up from town last night and a couple of her friends wanted dropping at another pub; they were in the car before I'd even been asked. instead of a quick scoot to and from a pub on the outskirts I now had to fight through Sheffield City Centre. Fuck. Me.

It was like the Wild West. Drunken fucking idiots banging and climbing on the car, people just stood in the middle of the road giving me shit for being on the road! Taxi drivers doing whatever they fucking like whenever they feel like it, the useless, non-indicating, turn round on a park cockwombles. One taxi driver sat stationary whilst the lights were on green and then, after I honked and flashed him, he went on red. Cunt.

I hate driving generally, the roads are full of selfish idiots but city centres on a Saturday night are a complete warzone. Fuck that.

• Upvote 1

Picked the missus up from town last night and a couple of her friends wanted dropping at another pub; they were in the car before I'd even been asked. instead of a quick scoot to and from a pub on the outskirts I now had to fight through Sheffield City Centre. Fuck. Me.

It was like the Wild West. Drunken fucking idiots banging and climbing on the car, people just stood in the middle of the road giving me shit for being on the road! Taxi drivers doing whatever they fucking like whenever they feel like it, the useless, non-indicating, turn round on a park cockwombles. One taxi driver sat stationary whilst the lights were on green and then, after I honked and flashed him, he went on red. Cunt.

I hate driving generally, the roads are full of selfish idiots but city centres on a Saturday night are a complete warzone. Fuck that.

One night, waiting to pick my missus up after a night out, a group of girls walked past and one just decided to get in my car. Opened the passenger door, got in, closed the door and goes "where we off to then?" I was stunned, before I could do anything she jumped back out with her friends saying how 'mad' she was. I lock the doors now. Stupid girl, she could have jumped in any weird cunts car.

One night, waiting to pick my missus up after a night out, a group of girls walked past and one just decided to get in my car. Opened the passenger door, got in, closed the door and goes "where we off to then?" I was stunned, before I could do anything she jumped back out with her friends saying how 'mad' she was. I lock the doors now. Stupid girl, she could have jumped in any weird cunts car.

Slow reactions are annoying aren’t they?

• Upvote 3

Could have?

• Upvote 1