You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss hulk did her 2nd ever bet today, a ten team both team to score, only Fulham let her down for 120quid.

Her first bet a few weeks ago was another BTTS and she got 14 out of 18, she's defo going to win me money soon!

The wife did one as well the other week. She picked 7 games. 5 were in at H/T and the other two were 1-0. Fucking Doncaster let her down the useless twats.

What really fries my brain is I often pick 7 games on one coupon and bung a fiver on it then do a silly bet whereby I pick 15 games for a quid. The 7 game coupon usually sees me hit 5 on average and the silly bet hits 11-13! So if I can get 13 on one, why the fecking hell can I not hit my 7?!

• 3 weeks later...

Had a tenner on Spurs to win. Evens just looked very generous. Had a single on Middlesbrough that won but one on Fulham that didn't and I bet on under 1.5 goals on our game with Stoke. That didn't last long lol. It could have been worst though - I seriously considered a big bet on under 2.5 goals in our game. It would have come in every other time we've played them in the league at their place since they've been promoted and with our scoring problems and their strong defence but not particularly potent attack it seemed like a good bet. Ideally we'd have won 1-0. I rarely bet on us but I can't bring myself to bet against us either. It's a shame no other team like Liverpool exists for betting. There really is no one who messes up as much as we ever do who are constantly odds on or favourites to win games. Stoke have been rock solid at home this season and we've had one away win all season but somehow we were favourites for that game. It just didn't make sense. There are people constantly laughing about our odds on punters lounge and saying how average we are and it gets annoying reading it but mainly because it's hard to disagree with any of it.

Had a tenner on Spurs to win. Evens just looked very generous. Had a single on Middlesbrough that won but one on Fulham that didn't and I bet on under 1.5 goals on our game with Stoke. That didn't last long lol. It could have been worst though - I seriously considered a big bet on under 2.5 goals in our game. It would have come in every other time we've played them in the league at their place since they've been promoted and with our scoring problems and their strong defence but not particularly potent attack it seemed like a good bet. Ideally we'd have won 1-0. I rarely bet on us but I can't bring myself to bet against us either. It's a shame no other team like Liverpool exists for betting. There really is no one who messes up as much as we ever do who are constantly odds on or favourites to win games. Stoke have been rock solid at home this season and we've had one away win all season but somehow we were favourites for that game. It just didn't make sense. There are people constantly laughing about our odds on punters lounge and saying how average we are and it gets annoying reading it but mainly because it's hard to disagree with any of it.

Exactly. Couldn't understand the odds considering that Stoke have only conceded 3 goals at home all season and are more of an organised team than we are.

Think the < 2.5 goals was a solid bet but I always wait 20 mins into a game to see how things are unfolding before committing. Glad you didn't go with it in the end.

An incredibly frustrating day. Did 3 accumulators and they all messed up by 1 result. All the awkward looking games came in on one but league one leaders Sheffield United got beat at home by Hartlepool who are about 10 points adrift at the bottom of the table and hadn't won for about 20 games. My both teams to score accumulator messed up by Wolves who couldn't score at home to Ipswich and my over 2.5 accumulator messed up because United decide to have a low scoring win for a change instead of all the 4 and 5 goal games they've been having all season - all the other games games were in with over half an hour remaining on that one which made it even more frustrating. Sums up the sort of luck I've had in 2012. Here's hoping I'll be luckier in 2013.

West Brom , Swansea and Man Utd treble pays 4.35-1 today on WillHill.

West Brom at home to Fulham , Fulham in a bad run and are always shite away , suprising West Brom are even money or there abouts for the win , wish i had the bottle to stick a couple of hundred on it.

Swansea at home 8/13 to beat that woeful Villa team , surely a formality.

Man Utd 7/10 for the win away to Wigan.

West Brom , Swansea and Man Utd treble pays 4.35-1 today on WillHill.

West Brom at home to Fulham , Fulham in a bad run and are always shite away , suprising West Brom are even money or there abouts for the win , wish i had the bottle to stick a couple of hundred on it.

Swansea at home 8/13 to beat that woeful Villa team , surely a formality.

Man Utd 7/10 for the win away to Wigan.

I have also done West Brom and Swansea along with Cardiff and Spurs with 2.5 goals(over).

But now having found out the West Brom side I now see why they are evens and can see them being turned over.

I have also done West Brom and Swansea along with Cardiff and Spurs with 2.5 goals(over).

But now having found out the West Brom side I now see why they are evens and can see them being turned over.

I have just found out that they have actually put out there full side so expect them to destroy Fulham.