You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves V Liverpool (31/1/12)

Faustus

Well in lads.

Nice little away win to get us off the mark this year. Sad that it took a month though. Adam had two terrific assists. Made up for Andy too. Also Henderson ran the most in the game according to the stats. He is missing the forward pass though. If he can assist and score more then he will be a terrific player for us.

Also Fuck United, Everton and City.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss
Given your comments about Carrolll and Adam this evening, it would probably be best if you just shut the fuck up, before it gets any more embarrassing for you

What? You're the biggest shithouse cunt on here lad.

One great pass from Adam and a tidy finish from Carroll got us going and we ran out easy winners after a nothing first half. Its been a great 7 days for us after the desperate performance at Bolton. With Suarez back and Sundays game behind us without anything serious for our detractors to hit us with we can hopefully look forward to a strong finish to the season. Well done lads.

As a footnote tonights ref was hopeless. Halsey's performance on Sunday should be compulsory viewing for every premier league ref. Can't think of a thing he got wrong.

Guest ShoePiss

Go on knobhead, list everything I said that mentions Carroll and Adam in this thread. Everything.

Also post what I said at half time when most people were bitching you jumped up sniveling rat.

Much more like it , thats the best weve played for quite some time in the league.

Everyone had a good game , thought Enrique was back to his immense best after a bit of an ebb in his performances lately , great to have a proper DM in Spearing , he played really well as did Carroll , thats the best ive seen him play for us , he looked like he gave a shit tonight and deserves all the praise he gets after that performance , he has some confidence now and a bit of belief so hopefully he can keep it up.

well the first half despite us not playing particularly well was actually really enjoyable to watch for its fluidity, then the second half we attacked brilliantly and deserved the 3 goal win

the front 3 all did very well, hopefully Dirk can do the business as he usually does in the second half of the season, Bellamy is just plain boss and a few signs Carroll is getting some confidence despite still not being perfect

Jay- absolute class and Adam aside from a few mistakes played some excellent attacking passes and how good was Enrique for Kuyt's goal?!

ref had a very good game too, had never heard of him before

Thought it would have been just like us to beat City and United then mess up against Wolves so very pleased with that. First half wasn't great but thought we were unlucky not to go in a goal up and we played some nice stuff after taking the lead. Better from Carroll and Spearing and Bellamy both had decent games. Adam was better and the back 4 all played well again with Johnson recovering well after a bit of a sloppy start.

Well in lads.

Nice little away win to get us off the mark this year. Sad that it took a month though. Adam had two terrific assists. Made up for Andy too. Also Henderson ran the most in the game according to the stats. He is missing the forward pass though. If he can assist and score more then he will be a terrific player for us.

Also Fuck United, Everton and City.

Not in this game he wasnt , he slid Bellamy in right at the start which should of been buried and played a some other nice balls.

Do agree though that overall he needs to be more positive and look forward instead of sideways , there were glimpses of that tonight so he is learning.

Given your comments about Carrolll and Adam this evening, it would probably be best if you just shut the fuck up, before it gets any more embarrassing for you

Still making friends Brendan...you've done something I never thought possible,you've actually become a bigger more toxic version of Forum Aids than Rashid....Your buddy Dunc taught you well

Still making friends Brendan...you've done something I never thought possible,you've actually become a bigger more toxic version of Forum Aids than Rashid....Your buddy Dunc taught you well

I wasn't the one posting endless comments about how shit or oldooking and useless Adam was. How Carroll was a useless fucking lump

I said Adam would produce more end product than Henderson

He did. He always does.

I don't mean this negatively but we do tend to be more fluid without Stevie these days. It was no coincidence our bad run in the league coincided with his return.

I know what you mean but it's not just about gerrard it's about balance as well. Didn't the drop off also coincide with not having a proper DM or doing silly stuff like pairing Gerrard and Adam in a 2?

I know what you mean but it's not just about gerrard it's about balance as well. Didn't the drop off also coincide with not having a proper DM or doing silly stuff like pairing Gerrard and Adam in a 2?

a designated holding midfielder (who is actually a holding midfielder) makes a big difference to us and to charlie adam.

I don't mean this negatively but we do tend to be more fluid without Stevie these days. It was no coincidence our bad run in the league coincided with his return.

Same thought has crossed my mind. By far our highest quality player, maybe his presence has a negative effect on some of the other players. Their failing - not Stevie's.