You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

BBC - Newsbeat - Jaime Winstone warns people about oral sex cancer risk

In a new BBC Three documentary the 25-year-old looks at the issue and what young people can do to make themselves safer.

The latest figures from the National Cancer Intelligence Network suggest there are around 800 cases of human papillomavirus (HPV) related oral cancer a year in the UK, with the majority of cases diagnosed in men.

BBC - Newsbeat - Jaime Winstone warns people about oral sex cancer risk

In a new BBC Three documentary the 25-year-old looks at the issue and what young people can do to make themselves safer.

The latest figures from the National Cancer Intelligence Network suggest there are around 800 cases of human papillomavirus (HPV) related oral cancer a year in the UK, with the majority of cases diagnosed in men.

The fact is men carry the virus in the first place, pass it on to women then eat it all up isn't our problem.

It's not gonna stop me from eating bitches out and bumming them senseless.

You've still got my number, right?

I think the answer to this is simple. Fellas, stop putting your penis in birds mouths. Birds, stop getting fellas to lick your fannies.

Just have sex in the missionary position only for the purpose of procreation. Together, we can beat cancer or something.

I ust had another look at Jamie Winstone and decided you give great advice

Guest San Don
I think the answer to this is simple. Fellas, stop putting your penis in birds mouths. Birds, stop getting fellas to lick your fannies.

Just have sex in the missionary position only for the purpose of procreation. Together, we can beat cancer or something.

Some pious twat at work used to go around saying to women 'the best form of contraception is your mouth.' :drool: or :wow:

I thought HPV was like the Herp, loads of people have it but without ever knowing it? And no need to blame pussy. Where's Lil Kim when I need her.

The fucking generic recipe they use to make these programs grates my brain though. Take an Edgy Topic that they've dug out of their own colon, find some celebrity of no importance to take up the Cause, feature a Young Person mumbling out their cautionary bedwetting drivel, act as if you're aiming it at All Young People, that fragile endangered species, except it's actually aimed at blinkered middle aged people who are already afraid of and dislike everything. Because they know full well their real audience, and what world view it will reinforce. And don't forget to push that questionable vaccine.

Anyway.

Realistically doctors acknowledge that people will have oral sex.

If you have a normal amount of partners the risk of HPV developing into something like cancer would not be as high as someone who had an extremely large number of partners.

Evidently as long as we're not all licking on different whore genitals every night we just might survive this epidemic.

All together now, I don't want dick tonight, eat my pussy right.