You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chisora and Haye are now yelling at each other. Incredible

Chisora yelling "how's your toe" over and over. Now he's rushing Haye. they are brawling

Still brawling. Haye threw the first punch.,

Chisora: "I'm going to shoot you. I'm going to physically shoot David Haye."

Chisora claiming Haye hit him with a bottle. Vince McMahon couldn't make this shit up.

Wladimir is standing on a chair laughing. Gives me two thumbs up. He's loving this.

Chisora: "If David doesn't fight me, I'm going to find him on the street and kill him. I'll burn him."

There's a camera down. Apparently someone threw it. Wladimir still doing interviews. Vitali is gone. Classic.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Campillo and Cloud had an excellent fight on the Williams undercard, well worth a watch. Typically some very interesting scoring. i hope they have a rematch, but either would make great opponents for the ther top fighters in the division, Pascal in particular. Although because of their comparable hand-speed and love of combination punching a fight between Cleverley and campillo has enormous potential.

[YOUTUBE]MWQs8nMsZNg[/YOUTUBE]

Chisora is fucking ace; he reminds me of the equally insane Bert Cooper and he's got a similar fighting style. The look on Vitali's face is class.

haye is only at the same level as chisora despite what he thinks himself. chisora showed more balls in the pre fight press conference than haue showed in 12 rounds of boxing against klitschko. he wants to fight without marking his pretty face. he can't do that, he has to take the shots but he stands off, tries to frustrate and try to land the odd quality blow.

if you want to beat the klitschkos in Germany you will have to either knock them out or stop them because any fight that goes to points will be won by them even if it looks like they ve lost.

Chisora had the right idea last night. he went for him all fight long and vitali had an uncomfortable night, no doubt about it.

Haye arrives at the post fight press conference and tries to upstage chisora who has just had the best fight of his career and is trying to get a rematch or a fight with the other one. We already know that Chisora does not give a fuck so I'm not totally surprised at what happened between haye and chisora. I just hope it ends in the ring with chisora embarrassing the biggest fraud in boxing today.

If the BBBC have the slightest remnant of credibility remaining they should throw them both out of the sport. If these pair of media-whore gobshites fight each other, it should take place in prison where they both belong after that.

They're nothing more than the latest (Lennox Lewis aside) of humiliating British heavyweight 'fighters' to the shame the sport.

You really think that...

Feck me but Vitali for an oscer then becuase thats the most rattled iv seen him for quite some time.

I think Chisora although classless got his tactics spot on. How you can say he wasnt brave when he marched him down for 12 rounds and gave klitchco a bit of a scare is beyond me. I dont much like Chisora as a person but i think he showed the world there how to beat the Klitchco's and performed pretty well.

I agree with this, as i said when Chisora is focused he's a very good fighter. He set a high tempo but Vitali is too clever to get caught up in a brawl, it's just punch and move with him. You could see at the end off the fight how tired Vitali was, it's been a long time i've seen him worked like that.

[YOUTUBE]MWQs8nMsZNg[/YOUTUBE]

Chisora is fucking ace; he reminds me of the equally insane Bert Cooper and he's got a similar fighting style. The look on Vitali's face is class.

As much of a scumbag Chisora is i love watching him as he's capable of anything, complete headcase. That video was excellent, Haye is a complete wanker, looked like he defo bottled him there.

Interesting to hear what Booth say, i'm sure the comeback fight for Haye Vitali was agreed on but Vitalis manager pulled out. Haye doesn't deserve a straight shot at a title though, he should be made to fight his way back into one.

Absolute embarrassment between the British fighters,particularly Haye who should do time for the glassing incident.

In contrast to the Klitschko's who are class outside the ring and a credit to the sport.I think they are pretty weak boxers but deserve ultimate respect as people.

Its also a shame that Vitali's press conference was hijacked by Haye who is becoming a bigger prick every time he appears.

I occasionally glance at these boxing threads but decline to post anything because I have barely any interest in boxing, and I certainly don't have much knowledge of the sport.

That said, I think boxing generates the most unjustified hype of any sport. That includes f******l. Time and again, I hear about (or read on threads like this) how exciting a certain match-up is going to be, how much money us at stake, who's going to do what to whom, how someone is pound-for-pound the best in the world etc, and then I look at these threads post-fight, and they are usually full of stuff about how a boxer threw no punches, how another boxer is washed up, or how another is out of his depth, or how the judges fucked up the scoring. Hardly ever does anybody say "that was a great fight". Only the boxers, bookies and promoters actually win. Everybody else is a massive loser.

Reading about this whole Chisora-Haye incident, it sounds like WWE slapstick. Was there a conveniently placed folding metal chair in the vicinity?

Chisora tried his bollocks off in the ring last night, give him his due. He's a grade a cunt though. Haye is a prick but if anyone deserves to be smacked in the face with a bottle it's Chisora. The bloke is a complete prick. I hope that's cost Haye his license though. The pair of them, in fact. They're a fucking embarrasment to the sport and to their country.

Vitali Klitschko is pure class. I've got all the time in the world for him. Not the greatest fighter by some distance but he's always dignified, understated and decent. A sad day for British boxing but I did like seeing Klitschko's face as those pair of shithouses were at eachother. he finds the whole thing hilarious and he should do.

So we've got threats to kill from one side and abh from the other. I hope they both do time.