You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool's Luis Suárez makes 'offensive gesture' at Fulham fans

Iceman

Have i missed something, or did the FA charge Chelsea after every game they played under Mourinho ?

Do the FA charge Man Utd after every game they play ?

To me it looks like their players are swarming the ref after every decision going against them, nevermind Ferguson the fucking crone putting pressure on the officials and the FA in every post game interview.

Fickle fucking cunts is what they are.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Gary Neville done the same in a semi-final against Manchester City, and he got fuck all except a cheap warning not to do it again.

If the FA punish Suarez then its proof that the FA have one set of rules for English players and another set of rules for the "nasty, dirty, cheating" foreigners.

The club should come out fighting - throwing the racism card right back down the FA's throats....

Why is there a different set of rules for British players to foreigners? - Are you a racist organization?

Let's throw the twats of balance and attack! The bias for man Utd (in particular) and England regulars is ridiculous.....

The FA are quite clearly out to get him and no doubt will over this if not the Evra debacle though regarding That little matter? Well - put it this way; I wouldn't be surprised if they bottle it with the pressure from Utd and do what they did with Robbie over a decade back re the white line thing & the Le Saux row and punish him for both. Brace yourselves is all I'll say re Luis - I sense at least a 5 game 'combined' ban or something equally ridiculous coming and they'll no doubt leave it to The Worst possible moment to do it. You can see it coming a mile off...........

A five game ban for the two? if he is found guilty of the Evra one alone,he is looking at ten games plus.

A guy got a eight game ban for same offence and he admitted doing it.

With him pleading not guilty it makes any charge alot bigger if found guilty.

The problem I can see is him wanting to leave the premiership with all the crap going on at the moment,he might just say fuck it as he is becoming a marked man here.

I reckon he is just checking if he's cut his finger there.

He had a booger on there and was just getting it off. The still photo and especially this angle makes it look worse than it was, if you watch the video it is clear.

Plus, with a two finger lunge you are giving someone a decision to make.

I cannot throw one word out of the song. In Serbia there are a saying: "There are no quiet child nor young grandmother". Same goes four you, Young Suarez. You are the large football talent, real firesteel, and I know that with it comes the hungry sluts mood and style.

Mr Luis ——— I will always consider that those who drink wine at dinner, they have to drink water for breakfast. In you Liverpool have the soldier with dark and rotten soul. Enemies they do not want to go to bed with you ——— they want to kill you! You is fear.

/JOVAN

Luis Suárez and Patrice Evra racism case: FA hearing begins in secrecy

• Disciplinary case into claims against Suárez is under way

• Case set to last two days, with both players giving evidence

Daniel Taylor

guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 14 December 2011 14.38 GMT

Luis Suárez's disciplinary hearing for allegedly racially abusing Patrice Evra has begun in secrecy, the Guardian can reveal.

The case is expected to last two days, with Suárez and Evra both giving evidence to determine the chain of events that has led to the Liverpool striker facing a long ban if he is found guilty.

Evra claims that Suárez used a racist word "at least ten times" during Manchester United's 1-1 draw at Anfield on 15 October. Suárez denies the allegations and has been given Liverpool's full backing as he tries to overturn a case that threatens to have huge ramifications for the club's season.

The hearing centres on a disputed version of what was said between the two players. Suárez has admitted words were exchanged but the Uruguayan's defence is understood to focus on the nuances of the Spanish language and cultural differences, arguing that what he said would not be considered offensive for someone of his background in South America.

The complexities of the case have led the FA to look closely at the semantics issue and explain why the case is expected to take longer than usual

Alex Ferguson accuses Liverpool of ignoring FA's Luis Suárez guidance | Football | The Guardian

Ferguson has been incensed by Poyet's accusation of Evra "crying like a baby" but his first complaint was directed at Liverpool, alleging that United's rivals had not respected an agreement the clubs had made with the FA not to discuss the matter once the investigation was underway.

"We have been asked by the FA not to say anything about the Evra situation and we have abided by that. I think Liverpool have been drip-feeding a lot of stuff out in the last couple of weeks, but at the end of the day the FA will deal with that.

They really do what they want, don't they?

I cannot throw one word out of the song. In Serbia there are a saying: "There are no quiet child nor young grandmother". Same goes four you, Young Suarez. You are the large football talent, real firesteel, and I know that with it comes the hungry sluts mood and style.

Mr Luis ——— I will always consider that those who drink wine at dinner, they have to drink water for breakfast. In you Liverpool have the soldier with dark and rotten soul. Enemies they do not want to go to bed with you ——— they want to kill you! You is fear.

/JOVAN

Awesome, awesome post.

7824_waldo.jpg

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I fear a stitch up of Suarez here. If they dont get him on this, they'll hammer him for his fingure gesture.

If there was a compromise to be made, dropping this and giving him a two-gamer for his finger gesture seems to be like a good one.