You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pepe talked out of leaving by his wife in January

Randy Marsh

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd hope some of the posts in the last couple of pages are either done for their own amusement or as pure fishing trip to see who bites. If not, then their is really some random shite being said now.

There's never anything new in these threads anyway so you may as well have a laugh. If anyone were doing that kind of thing, that is.

There's never anything new in these threads anyway so you may as well have a laugh. If anyone were doing that kind of thing, that is.

Fair points, although I felt this thread, despite going over the same ground, was actually debated well until the last few pages. Been a slight twatfest since, like.

"It's about time our own fans started showing Hodgson just some respect, not only has this 'journeyman' convinced SG and FT to stay, he's managed to convince Joe Cole to up sticks and move here. He's also struck up a rapport with Purslow and etc and it seems the players he wants, are the players he gets. He has been able to talk the talk so far, and it remains to be seen if he can walk the walk. But signs are promising, I like Roy Hodgson, I think he's an honest manager and he has integrity. I'm really pleased he's our manager

In Hodgson we trust"

Antynwa. 2010

And you wonder why people think you're a fucking massive bellend.

*wipes away tear*

Given what we have now, would anyone change anything over the past 2 years which have led to where we are now?

Absolutely not.

Thanks Tom & George, much love.

Purslow have only done great things for this club, he got rid of Rafa and he got rid of the Yanks, whats not to like?

He also knew some of our knobhead fans would turn on Dalglish if he had been appointed after Rafa so he got Hodgson in to make it even easier for his long awaited return, infact the man was a misunderstood genius.

I sincerely hope that this post is a wind up,

because if not,

that as to be the biggest pile of shite I've read on ANY forum

You're truly are fuckin clueless

So fucking what.

I stand by every FUCKING word I said back then, every fucking word, and when I'm wrong. I'm happy to be called upon it, I'm happy to have a bit of stick because otherwise there is no point being on the forum.

But you bring it up, again, and again and again. The fact that I still keep that fucking blog up there just shows how fucking arsed I am about what people think of my opinions, but anyway. That blog entry was made at the end of August 2010 so if you're going to peddle that fucking line every time I make a post you're best at least quoting it all you little fucking cretin.

Anyway, go suck a lemon you bitter little girl.

Well, at least you're handling it well.

I sincerely hope that this post is a wind up,

because if not,

that as to be the biggest pile of shite I've read on ANY forum

You're truly are fuckin clueless

The point Code makes is an interesting one though John. I honestly don't think our new owners wanted Rafa here when they took over. It was much easier to sack Hodgson and replace him with Kenny, than it would ever have been to sack Benitez and then bring Kenny in..

The point Code makes is an interesting one though John. I honestly don't think our new owners wanted Rafa here when they took over. It was much easier to sack Hodgson and replace him with Kenny' date=' than it would ever have been to sack Benitez and then bring Kenny in..[/quote']

I'd also, probably rather cynically, say that it was easier to put the blame on Hodgson for us being shite under Hicks and Gillet than it would've been if someone like the King was in charge.

Right, so our post-rationalising delusion has now come to this has it?

Hodgson was appointed by Pursssslow and Broughton because they KNEW he'd be fucking shit and we'd sack him at Xmas and replace him with Kenny?

Behave. Seriously. It's fucking embarrassing.

I don't know if Code was taking the piss with his earlier post, but he's genuinely mentally ill, so it's almost entirely irrelevant.

I'd also, probably rather cynically, say that it was easier to put the blame on Hodgson for us being shite under Hicks and Gillet than it would've been if someone like the King was in charge.
John G has made the point a few times. I'm glad Kenny never had to manage us under H&G. In the grand scheme of things, Hodgson was a small price to pay for the end result.

John G has made the point a few times. I'm glad Kenny never had to manage us under H&G. In the grand scheme of things' date=' Hodgson was a small price to pay for the end result.[/quote']

Hodgson was appointed by idiots who genunely thought he was a good choice as Liverpool manager.

There's no fucking conspiracy. No "end game" scenario that played out perfectly.

They even asked Kenny to consult on the appointment, and humiliated him when they ignored his advice that, given the candidates, HE was the best possible choice.

No, they ACTUALLY thought Woy was a good appointment.

That's how fucking spasticated Pursslow was.

Given what we have now, would anyone change anything over the past 2 years which have led to where we are now?

In Hindsight I would change the fact Hodgson was appointed, and would've let Kenny manage us instead. We'd be playing champions league football now if Kenny had been put in charge that summer.

John G has made the point a few times. I'm glad Kenny never had to manage us under H&G. In the grand scheme of things' date=' Hodgson was a small price to pay for the end result.[/quote']

As has been said several times though, that was through far more luck than judgement that we ended up in this situation.

Having the King in charge under Hicks and Gillet wouldn't be as bad as some make out either as he'd take the on field focus to just that and allow those in position to make the changes to make them. Ultimately, the King didn't feel it was an issue given he put himself forward. And whoever was the main voice behind appointing Hodgson ahead of him should be repeatedly slapped every time they go to voice an opinion on football.

Quite convenient the way we were able to dispense with the services of Roy fucking Hodgson under the guise of a regime change. Kind of swept it all under the carpet didn't it?

Any supporter with half an idea of football and what our club was about could see he was a walking disaster.

It was a fucking travesty in the first place and no amount of hyperbole conspiracy theories about how Purslow knew what he was doing is going to change it.

Seriously, a genius? Fuck off and do me a favour.

Hodgson was appointed because a) he was English and b) they knew he wouldnt moan about the transfer funds he would be given.

That much is fact.

I don't think been English has anything to do with it, Deschamp is on record as saying he turned us down in 2010 as we were not in the right state(financially) to go to, he's hardly English is he.

So it's not really fact is it?

The point Code makes is an interesting one though John. I honestly don't think our new owners wanted Rafa here when they took over. It was much easier to sack Hodgson and replace him with Kenny' date=' than it would ever have been to sack Benitez and then bring Kenny in..[/quote']

If the downfall had continued under Benitez it really wouldn't have been that hard,if he had lost most of the dressing room they wouldn't have any other choice.

However,I suspect that Purslow had earmarked Hodgson for the job long before even Broughton was brought in.

Hodgson was appointed because a) he was English and b) they knew he wouldnt moan about the transfer funds he would be given.

That much is fact.

Basically yep.

I don't really give two monkeys about Purslow or half the shite he pulled but never ever ever fucking again should the medias opinion matter when it comes to who we appoint as manager. The media were crying for an english manager to get a top job because he deserved it type of thing.

That worked out well didn't it.