You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Signed 2008-9 shirt for Charity sale

Toddler

I wasn't sure if this should be here or on fleabay, but as its a charity sale and not a personal sale I figured here would get more coverage - hope I did right!

Anyway, a lad at work has got hold of a 2008-9 signed shirt (all the first team, Gerrard, Mascherano, Torres, Reina, Carra etc), and I think its in a frame (need to confirm that).

He put it in a charity auction at an event he organised last week, but as it was in Wolverhampton it didn't raise more than £40 so he withdrew it and has asked for my help.

So if anyone can make a serious bid (he's hoping to go over £100) in aid of "The Beacon Centre for the Blind" then please let me know either on here or by PM if you prefer to remain anonymous.

I can arrange a handover in the Liverpool, Birmingham, London or Harlow areas (where my domestic and work life takes me these days) - its probably not something you want to post - especially if its framed.

Thanks,

I've had some requests on the PMs for more info, so I'm trying to get a photo sent through to me and a list of all the names on it. All I can say at the moment is that it carries all the first team and manager from that season, but when I know more I'll post again. Thanks to those that have shown an interest so far.

Thanks again to those that have PM'd me. I'm afraid the info hasn't come through this weekend but I'll keep pushing for it and a photo. I will be off line until Thursday, so don't think I've forgotten you - just got to work away without internet access for a few days. Ta.

Right, I've finally got some photos through - not brilliant, but they do a job. Problem is I'm shit at posting photos - 'insert url' ? What url? Its the red home shirt anyway and there is a certificate of authentification. Suffice to say all the first team are there and the manager. Its not framed though I'm afraid.

I will PM all those that have Pm'd me so far for their email addresses and send the photos through by email. If anyone else wants to see them then please PM me with your email address and I'll do the same.

I will get the shirt myself next week so I'll take the highest bid (as long as the reserve price is reached) that has come in by1800 hrs on Sunday and arrange delivery for you as soon as I can after that.

Remember - its for charity folks!

Thanks.