You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

My first post on here. Great site folks btw really enjoying it so far.

I've endured a lot of crap off Mancs in the few weeks since they secured No 19 and the majority of them believed the crap thats been written in the English media all week bigging up their chances and actually believed they would not only win but win fairly easily!!

I've got no problem at all in laughing at the Mancs today. They could have put real pressure on our tally of 5 European cups last night but failed dismally. Ive had an absolute ball on Facebook since 9.45 pm last night and am not ashamed to admit it!!

YNWA :)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree totally. It was good to see Barca tear the mancs a new one but winning the league (however flukily they did it) and getting to the final is a damned good season. Our time will come, and sooner rather than later. I can feel it! Oh, and one more thing I never thought I'd say: they were good losers. Even Baconface.

When should we laugh at them? When we win things? I would be celebrating than laughing at them mate. Sad thing would be laughing at them when are winning things. If I followed you I would never laugh/mock have banter in me life.

The rev is correct of course but you also have to take your small moments of pleasure where you can and seeing Owen's mug there is just beautiful. I thought Rooney was their only decent player last night and the rest looked totally outclassed. I still maintain that it wasn't just barca being good, it was also the fact the mancs are criminally overrated and have had it too easy in this league. A central midfield of a 37-year-old Giggs and Michael Carrick should struggle against any top side if we're being honest, the fact that it hasn't before is an indictment of our league.

If you have a bit of talent and a set of balls, you'll get some joy against them.

Small time. We're in no position to laugh, we'd have killed to have finished the season as champions and CL finalists.

Is it fuck small time. They're our rivals and quite rightly we're delighted that they haven't got another European Cup to their name.

Small time. We're in no position to laugh, we'd have killed to have finished the season as champions and CL finalists.

No we wouldn't. We already have a superior record so wouldn't ever want to be them.

Is it fuck small time. They're our rivals and quite rightly we're delighted that they haven't got another European Cup to their name.

Is correct.

They are an afront to football, from the removal of the words 'football club' from their 'brand' to the petty nature of their fans and manager.

Said it on another thread but what people often don't appreciate about the mancs is that - in a similar way to chelsea - they attract fans whose only reason for supporting them is to attack others. Nothing is celebrated or glorified or enjoyed for its own sake, success is merely a means to an end - and that end is to slag other fans off and tell them how shit they think their clubs are. So when they are deprived of the means to do that, the success which they see only as a tool, then it deserves to be highlighted and mocked. Although watch how often they get precious about it. Like any bully, the mancs can dish it out but they can't take it. The same goes for their questionable chants.

If LFC was a player it'd be Zidane. Majestic, quiet, existing only to excell and to win and totally unconcerned with the trappings of fame.

If the mancs were a player they'd be Cristiano Ronaldo. Not without achievements, but utterly scornful, a lover of fame and the trappings of wealth, classless and existing only to boost his fragile ego by lording it over others with his success.

Small time is when manager, fans, and players are obsessively motivated by the success of their rivals and spend their lives and careers measuring themselves against them.

Witnessing another bursting of manc and media pomposity is priceless.

Paisley 3 times in 9 years. Sir Alex Ferguson twice in 25 years

Fuck off.

I will mock them at every chance I get.

#WE WON FIVE HATERS!!!!!

Negged for telling TLW's clergyman to fuck off

Well said. Fuck Them. All these cunts saying I wish We could fail Like them. They`re :wallbutt: not real pool fans!

and you for "pool fans" whatever the fuck they might be.

They mean fuck all and Campbell sorted out Ferguson's for him.

Why anyone would want one is beyond be. Blair's missus might have been a cunt but she knew her place around the queen. "Curtsey? Fuck you!"

Yet she wears a white wig and expects to be referred to as "your honour"

Tbh I'm with BenR, is this that what we've become ? having to get our kicks out of seeing Utd lose? He's correct, we're in no position to be laughing at Man Utd. I remember those sad sack blue shite who filmed the parade bus in the depot in 2007. That's not for me ta all the same.

Tbh I'm with BenR, is this that what we've become ? having to get our kicks out of seeing Utd lose? He's correct, we're in no position to be laughing at Man Utd. I remember those sad sack blue shite who filmed the parade bus in the depot in 2007. That's not for me ta all the same.

Sorry mate but I disagree.

Their cloud = our silverlining

As my old granda once said : "If you can't pull the piss out of someone less fortunate than yourself, you've got to be a pretty shallow person indeed."

Wise words in troubled times.

why do people act like liverpool fans cant have a laugh, that we dont resort to taking the piss?

fair enough thats your mentality but dont start acting like this is anything more than a micky take, that were lowering ourselves to the bitters level or something, its a laugh is all.

Sorry mate but I disagree.

Their cloud = our silverlining

As my old granda once said : "If you can't pull the piss out of someone less fortunate than yourself, you've got to be a pretty shallow person indeed."

Wise words in troubled times.

I take it you meant more fortunate?

Absolutely.

It's quite correct to be delighted that United lost to Barca.

It's fucking pitiful making banners about them losing.

They were well within their rights with their 19-18 banners or whatever, because THEY ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING TO EFFECT THAT CHANGE.

Make all the banners you like when we've won something. Otherwise shut the fuck up.