You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tommo from Rawk on twitter

Does it really matter if he's right or wrong, everybody loves a bit of transfer gossip and he gets the attention he craves by claiming to be ITK, all football fans are eternal optimists so if someone says we are buying Aguero in the summer a little bit of my soul lights up with excitement for 5 mins even if deep down i know it probably won't happen

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I set this one STRAIGHT.

Tommo is a large source of seriousness in on-line services., be straight on him. I know TOMMO from reading his posts on many a forum many couple of years [and also very close] *. I have heard on issues ranging from pay-football, to say-football, an Ay and a Nay, a NoE through a gene!

The TOMMO is not a great man and servants his level of public official readers.

BUT! Hunger is a good bread hay. Tommo Do not throw Diamonds at Dogs barking in response. He will not do it. He willn't InforMate people who are not prepared to accept the agree.

Tell me who your friends are against, and you tell us who you are.

* Some often read the message at different times. A serious Menudo come true.

SORRY FOR THE LETTRED SIZE.

Pretending to be an ITK is really really easy.

"I've just been speaking to my contact at Melwood and they've said that our interest in Eden Hazard is due to be stepped up. We've been using Damien Comolli's contacts in Lille to sound him and his agent out and they've been watching our improvement under Dalglish with real interest. Hazard isn't keen to leave Lille when they've just won the league, but thinks that Liverpool are really going places and wants to try his luck in the Premier League."

I bet if I posted shit like that on Twitter, people would be all over it.

nah, thats over 140 characters so wouldn't work

If it's true that we're in for all those players (and I doubt that it is) I wish this Thommo would keep it to himself and stop posting it on twitter. How would it benefit the club to have all transfer-plans posted on the internet? I would much rather wake up one morning and find out we've signed Aguero, than reading on twitter for two months about how close we came.

[quote name=Quaresma

ARE YOU A FUCKING MENTALIST[/quote]

Strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any magic drug, but when I came on her it was to talk about balls. I'm saying that TOMMO is a man: For lack of bread, the cakes are good.

Strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any magic drug, but when I came on her it was to talk about balls. I'm saying that TOMMO is a man: For lack of bread, the cakes are good.

Are you that guy off rawk who posts similar stuff. Raffles benitles and the like.

Are you that guy off rawk who posts similar stuff. Raffles benitles and the like.

I rock off sometimes but never to be similar. My opinions on Rafael Benitez is easily one: failed in making Liverpool a bastion of EuroPower, he failed in building up a player of youth and he never transfered the players we needed to fill in the dig-ups. Quaresma. Yes. Just one high speaking example of his failed untransfereds. Of course I agree that White liquid in a bottle has to be milk, but we are the Reds. We should be drinking the finest blackred wine, eating the bloodiest beefs. He had his sights to low on the toilet floor and that why he ran into the door.

Haha "he's full of shit and a twat", say what you really feel.

I love the internet it's like reading graffiti in a service station bogs sometimes.

Off topic slightly but whats the film where he's in a toilet cubicle and the graffiti says meet me here for sex at such a time and its the time the guy is reading it.

Haha "he's full of shit and a twat", say what you really feel.

I love the internet it's like reading graffiti in a service station bogs sometimes.

Off topic slightly but whats the film where he's in a toilet cubicle and the graffiti says meet me here for sex at such a time and its the time the guy is reading it.

Dumb and Dumber.