You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

GF Championship: Red in Sweden vs Strontium Dog.

Check out my poll  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Check out my poll

• Forum Generalis
    • Reppum et Neggum

Well here it is folks. The moment all (well some) of you have all been waiting for Red "The MS Paint Ninja" in Sweden versus Strontium "MS Paint is my middle name" Dog.

The vote is anonymous and to be based solely on the artistic skills and merit of the individual design. The notes underneath are those of the artists and do not necessarily represent the views of the opening poster.

The file names have been changed and the files hosted on my own server to prevent any identification of the members involved.

As the two entrants are supposed to be anonymous I won't be placing a vote. Good luck and good hunting to both entrants.

Entrant No1:

entrant1.png

Above the shield: A crown proudly worn by the king of the GF, Remmie

Top-left quadrant: A ladies bosom with a tankard of foaming ale perched upon it, to illustrate the two favourite pastimes of the GF.

Bottom-left quadrant: A hammer and sickle, representing the political leanings of the GF

Top-right quadrant: A dog that has been stolen by gypsies and is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

Bottom-right quadrant: Sable stripe on ciel background, featuring three negbombs-de-lis, ample warning of the punishment awaiting those who break the first rule of the GF

Supporters: Sinister, we have an iRat salient; dexter, a Squeasant sejant erect.

Motto: Forum Generalis - If you need this translating, you need a slap.

Entrant No2:

entrant2.png

My design incorporates the key elements of the GF. The balance of Rep and Neg, Honey Badgers, Remmie's Pigs and a Monkey with a Knife. Couple that with a slogan that cleverly blends ancient and modern with a splash of cool swearing, and I believe you have a coat of arms that will stand the test of time.

Guest TK-421

They're both ace but the Zeb sticking out the top of Forum Generalis made me PMSL!!! ROFL!!!

Seriously, it's well funny.

It also depicts the perfect woman.

I admired Forum Generalis for its ingenuity and diversity. Then I scrolled down and burst out laughing. Proper pissed myself, and it was the contrast that did it. Brilliant on both sides.

However... As it is, after all, the Fucking GF, I vote Reppum.