You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Johnny H you keep mentioning negs you recieved and making them public, practice what you preached yesterday to me about manning up and not crying like a girl please. You would have been all over that post like a rash in indignation if it was about certain ex-posters on here. The two who got far less abuse than that but it still didn't stop you running to their aid in their continued absence from the forum whenever they were subject to criticism.

The reason I bring up negs in public John is because I think negs should just be fun. I have sunk once or twice myself in the past and sent an angry neg, but there is a reason I didn’t feature in one single persons list of the people they have been negged by in that recent thread, and it’s because 99% of the time I just don’t neg. I rep on occasion as that’s a bit of craic, but again, I didn’t feature in anyones list because I just don’t do it much. If I want to have a pop at someone, then I do it in a thread and in public so people can comment and they can comment back also. Harsh argumentative comments in a neg may make the person who has dealt that neg think they are not going to get a reply, but if I want to reply then I’ll bring up the neg and reply to it. Why is it you are so scared of someone making a neg public? Do you not think your harsh comments should be questioned if the receiver doesn’t feel they are warranted? I received another neg from someone recently which I felt was fair enough and so left it at that. But I felt your neg was pathetic so brought it up. Following your neg, I got another extremely predictable neg from another well-known poster and mate of yours on here saying that if Jim Boardmen had been the target of that post that I’d have been up in arms??? You have now said the same? Where he and you got that from is beyond me as its total and utter rubbish of course. If anything it just shows how obsessed you and that poster is with Boardmen. I should add I’ve never had a single conversation with Boardmen in my life so how I have all of a sudden become some kind of minder/mate of his is beyond me, but once some people on here get ideas in their heads they seem to stay. Is it because we were both fans of Benitez that we have now been lumped into the same bucket? And is that the real reason for the neg from you and your mate. Of course it is. It is painfully obvious that you and the other have an issue with me and others because we won’t sit back and nod in agreement with yours and his views on certain former managers and employees of the club. Deny it all you want, but it is obvious. John, I’d be willing to bet you haven’t negged everyone, and neither has the other poster, who said that the PB15 meltdown was funny. I, and I'm imagine most everyone else, wasn’t saying that wanting Ant dead was funny if it was serious. I was saying that the actual meltdown was funny. It was so fake and overly dramatic for effect that it was just funny. Not menacing at all. If you don’t like that, or took it serious, or feel that because he had a picture of a movie killer that someone might think he was serious (Christ almighty), and that has resulted in you having a go at me?? then tough fucking shite quite frankly. I don’t care what you think about that, so go away and annoy someone else. I’ll happily chat to Ant, or even buy him a pint again and tell him that I don’t want him to die, or that dog of his. I’ll also reassure him that PB15 isn’t going to kill him either in case he’s worried he might.

If anyone wants to have a proper go at someone, or accuse them of something, then post it on a thread instead of a shithouse neg. In fact, I think the time has probably come for the neg/rep system be removed. Too many people seem to live and die by it and form an opinion on how many green boxes or red boxes a poster has. The cliques, and cyber bullying of anyone with a different view on here by some is atrocious (as with most forums to be fair) so removing that ability for people to be snidey to other posters would certainly help with that.

I also think that to deliver an ultimatum that if PB15 is brought back that you will leave is pretty shite too. If he comes back and you don’t like him, then you can ignore his posts and not have to read him. To make a “Him or Me” thing out of it is ridicules.

Now you have my reasoning John for why I’ll bring up a neg if I feel the neg was unwarranted, or just bloody daft. So neg away.

Paddy's post was spot on in a derek & clive'esque madness (as obviously noted by RR), it was an injection of humour and going over the top to combat antynwa's monotonous barrage

Hmmm. I didn't even think of that.

Which I think reflects quite poorly on ant, in that I could believe that someone got so fucked off with him that he wanted his dog to die of shithouse AIDS.

I also think that to deliver an ultimatum that if PB15 is brought back that you will leave is pretty shite too. If he comes back and you don’t like him, then you can ignore his posts and not have to read him. To make a “Him or Me” thing out of it is ridicules.

Does that not go both ways?

The funny thing is that those accusing others for being obsessed with this subject and always bringing it up are the ones who actually are obsessed and always bring it up.

If someone then comes in with a different view trying to balance things out they are bellends and deserve to die.

It was a pathetic post from PB15 and it reminded me of a 12 year old girl who did not get her way.

Does that not go both ways?

The funny thing is that those accusing others for being obsessed with this subject and always bringing it up are the ones who actually are obsessed and always bring it up.

If someone then comes in with a different view trying to balance things out they are bellends and deserve to die.

It was a pathetic post from PB15 and it reminded me of a 12 year old girl who did not get her way.

Code, no harm mate. But as far as bringing up a certain someone goes, I've never seen anyone do it without any provocation as much as you do. You continuously bring him up when 9 times out of 10 no one has even mentioned him.

Not even interested in getting into him. Just thought I'd make the point since your taking the moral high ground route like so many others.

Code, no harm mate. But as far as bringing up a certain someone goes, I've never seen anyone do it without any provocation as much as you do. You continuously bring him up when 9 times out of 10 no one has even mentioned him.

Not even interested in getting into him. Just thought I'd make the point since your taking the moral high ground route like so many others.

This is probably what you think happens, but if you really looked into it, I think you will find I never even talk about him if not someone else has brought it up first.

While PB15 is regrettably absent,I hereby volunteer to assume his duties as the GF's resident serial killer.

Paddy was without peer or rival in the serial murder business,due to said potential peers and rivals being buried under his driveway,patio,greenhouse and veggie garden.

RIP Paddy.

I should point out that our dearly departed mentalist has wished death and disease upon other posters too in the past. Yours truly has had the pleasure of being on the end of Paddy's mindless, witless, profanity-laced tirades, revealing his perverted desires to see me inflicted with some ailment of his own making.

A very strange, perverse individual. Yet somehow he's acquired a bunch of groupies on here that laud his alleged "genius". Some people are easily impressed it seems. I reckon the said members of "Paddy's Genius" fanclub all suffer from premature ejaculation too.

There is a little thing called an ignore list. Some of you really need to start fucking using it, instead of bitching and whining about what other people are posting.

If you don't like someone and get so worked up by what they post, then stick them on ignore, it really isn't difficult. If someone bothered me as much as Ant clearly bothered Rob, I'd stop reading what they have to say, I certainly wouldn't subject myself to reading it continuously until I reached the point when I'd be posting that I hope someone chops his head off and ranting about 'fuck this forum'.

And yes, I know there will be times when the person you are ignoring is being quoted by someone else, well tough shit, you're all grown ups, time to start acting like it instead of a bunch of bickering schoolkids. And this is directed as much at many of you posting on this thread as much as it is at Rob.

Start using the ignore function.

End of thread.

Damn fucking right there is a forum clique. It's called the G fucking F you odious thundercunts, take your skanky, degenerate, mingepumping ff twatbasket medoicracy off my forum, you hear me? This is a place of learned gentlemen, with many leatherbound books, if it had a smell it would smell of rich mahogany and bad jizz aids.