You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

West Ham team.to face Leeds on Sunday:

Phil Parkes

Ray Stewart

Paul Konchesky

Clive Best

The Ghost of Bobby Moore

Fat Frank's Dad

Danny Dyer

Billy Mitchell

Marco Boogers

Frank McAvennie after an all nighter in a brass house

Carlton Cole

I think you mean Clyde Best? He played up front.

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

Phil Parkes

Ray Stewart

Paul Konchesky

Clive Best

The Ghost of Bobby Moore

Fat Frank's Dad

Danny Dyer

Billy Mitchell

Marco Boogers

Carlton Cole

Joe Cole can't even make the bench.

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Saw a kid in an Everton shirt before and I realised how few I've seen in the last couple of years. Seriously, when was the last time you saw one in public?

Every summer, about three weeks before the new season is about to start, in Asda usually, often brand new, or looking like it because after about 6 weeks of the season they’re either put away or binned.

50 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Saw a kid in an Everton shirt before and I realised how few I've seen in the last couple of years. Seriously, when was the last time you saw one in public?

A couple of them resurfaced after the Brighton game. Funny the way they won at Anfield during a lockdown and none of them could get out there wearing their retro Hafnia tops. 

20230511_142049.jpg

20230510_190209.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 18/05/2023 at 14:38, Harry Squatter said:

Tagging the Premier League.remember when they were tagging Merseyside Police and Boris Johnson when der redshite were blowing up the Liver Buildings or celebrating the league during lockdown at Anfield? 

Just that wee bit of missing the barrel load of winner's medals they have achieved,even our two sicknotes.

14 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Phil Parkes

Ray Stewart

Paul Konchesky

Clive Best

The Ghost of Bobby Moore

Fat Frank's Dad

Danny Dyer

Billy Mitchell

Marco Boogers

Carlton Cole

Brooking, Hurst, Peters and Bonds rested for Europe. Tomas Repka injured. Di Canio busy sculpting some Mussolini art.

9 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Dunno what I think about this. Is he really that fearful for himself? Why should it stop him going to finch farm? I wonder if he's on the payroll. It feels to me another story from inside the board a bit like the headlock of baxendale that nobody seems to have any evidence of except leaked stories to echo journalists. 

10 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

This cunt wanted the league null and voided when we were top and going to win it. Would he have said the same if the blue shit were top? Never in a million years. Glad he’s getting some karma back for being a bute. 

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, angie said:

This cunt wanted the league null and voided when we were top and going to win it. Would he have said the same if the blue shit were top? Never in a million years. Glad he’s getting some karma back for being a bute. 

Absolute. Playing to his audience knowing they'd lap it up. 

They weren't arsed about null and void or people dying a few months later when they won 4 games in a row and were top of the league in September playing Spirit of the Blues on repeat.

35 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Dunno what I think about this. Is he really that fearful for himself? Why should it stop him going to finch farm? I wonder if he's on the payroll. It feels to me another story from inside the board a bit like the headlock of baxendale that nobody seems to have any evidence of except leaked stories to echo journalists. 

I will just take the blueshite standard of proof and accept that it definitely did happen just like the furlough, Robbie Fowler being a smackhead and Alan Smiths ambulance getting attacked.

• Upvote 2