You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

@mrdanwalker: David Moyes has been in charge of 42 PL away games at traditional 'top 4' clubs & won none of them. 26 draws, 16 defeats #EFC #stat

Everton aren't we

I just saw that stat. Over a ten year period and not won an away match at a top 4. That's an amazing feat.

Yes just refer them to his book;

I'm not saying Liverpool fans are blameless because they're not. They dish out abuse during games with our rivals too. But it ends when the game ends."

" i hate it when they sing songs about Steven Gerrard and his family, it's disgusting and goes way beyond banter"

" Robbie Fowler suffered the same taunts which hurt him and his family too"

" Evertonian's spread lies around the streets of Liverpool, and chant them whether they're playing us, Reading or Portsmouth"

" I even hear it on the telly when they're playing away in Europe"

There's a story in the book where he finally realises Evertonians are all bitter bile filled nasty twats when he went back to his old local in Bootle after Liverpool had lost and Everton were playing the late game. They all turned on him calling him a redshite and turncoat for supporting Everton as a boy. Days that after that incident he turned his back on them forever.

There's a story in the book where he finally realises Evertonians are all bitter bile filled nasty twats when he went back to his old local in Bootle after Liverpool had lost and Everton were playing the late game. They all turned on him calling him a redshite and turncoat for supporting Everton as a boy. Days that after that incident he turned his back on them forever.

Yes that's right. Cut his emotional ties with them for good.

Guest davelfc

Hahaha, the skip rats must be playing the scum today because the papers have gone into overdrive.

Rumours that city are considering moyes as their next manager after they finally discovered that mancini is shite. Well as I consider city to be a poor mans everton I think he'd be ideal. While not winning a single thing (we don't count that 4th place trophy here) in a decade, he has won the hearts and minds of the fans and he has won over the commentators and media. He's won himself a pretty decent wage and won over his chairman by not being too ambitious. To steal a phrase from that gibbering mong jon champion "a winner in every sense." Well apart from the winning anything part obviously.

How perfect a match for city then, they're forever in the shadow of their neighbours, pretty classless and carry a deep bitterness for the one successful club in their city. It's not so much a new challenge as what he's doing now, well apart from the actually winning anything part.

A lot of hearts will be broken in north Wales today, news emerges that the scum do not consider moyes a realistic replacement for the drunken old twat. They're reasoning, well he has virtually no champions league experience. That's being really kind, he also has virtually no experience of winning anything, or should I say absolutely no experience. I suppose getting bummed in the qualifiers doesn't hold any sway with the scum the fussy bastards.

Anyway, back to the tears. For years now the only thing the skip rats could crow about was that their manager was going to manage the scum one day. Yes they gleefully boasted that he was the old twats replacement, like that was some achievement.

But then when you've not won a trophy since 1995 I suppose you get desperate.

I know a blue who knows more about our transfer dealings over the past 20years than Ian Ayre and Rick Parry combined.

He absolutely despised Rafa, and on one occasion during one of his many rants he was laying in to him for keeping Heskey on the pitch during a match even though the whole ground was booing him and screaming for him to be subbed. I informed him that Heskey left the club a month before Rafa became manager but that was like pouring petrol on the fire as it just set him off even more. He was adamant to the point of shouting that he seen it with his own eyes.

He once listed "all the shite" we've bought and quoted some ridiculously overpriced figure like 30m for Torres. When I told him we actually paid 20m he went off again, and boasted to having the paper cutting listing all our transfer dealings in his works van.

Haha i cant stop laughing. My favorite blue i think.

Been ill all week and this thread has been a real pick me up.

My mums 65th birthday party was a few years ago a few weeks after the BS beat us 3-0 (Andy Johnson hat-trick).

My mums family are rabid blues like many as described on here and I hadn't seen many of them for years as I lived overseas for quite a few years.

As I walked through the door three of them literally ran across the dance floor gesticulating madly and screaming about how they played the red shite off the park. I just turned away and said I was getting a drink in and then they could continue to have a go but once I had been served. They followed right behind me to the bar continuing to give it loads. One or two of the older bloos (decent fellas tbh) looked embarrassed. I have made it a principle to turn down every invite since then to weddings etc.

When me nan was alive there was a knock at the front door late one Saturday night and her own sister launched herself through the door screaming and scratching my nans face to bits. Her crime was "insulting her dead father by saying Liverpool were better than Everton". We literally had to drag this fat old bitter off my nan and eject her out the front gate all the time while her husband (horrible bitter blue) did nothing.

I can remember prior to Istanbul my brothers mates went all the way out to Spke retail park from Crosby to buy AC Milan tops at 45 quid a go just so they could wear them in the pub and wind the redshite up. They had phoned 3 sports direct shops but had been told that a load had been bought in the run up to the final and the only place that had any left was Speke. They were all made up in 2007 because they could wash them and wear them again.

I can remember prior to Istanbul my brothers mates went all the way out to Spke retail park from Crosby to buy AC Milan tops at 45 quid a go just so they could wear them in the pub and wind the redshite up. They had phoned 3 sports direct shops but had been told that a load had been bought in the run up to the final and the only place that had any left was Speke. They were all made up in 2007 because they could wash them and wear them again.

They own washing machines?

When me nan was alive there was a knock at the front door late one Saturday night and her own sister launched herself through the door screaming and scratching my nans face to bits. Her crime was "insulting her dead father by saying Liverpool were better than Everton". We literally had to drag this fat old bitter off my nan and eject her out the front gate all the time while her husband (horrible bitter blue) did nothing.

That's fantastic. The last line especially - endorsing the drunken violence through passivity. Excellent.

For those fortunate not to have Blue friends/relatives, you don't know what you're missing.

Some blue I know was adamant that Liverpool fans caused Hillsborough and argued the toss about it for nearly an hour to me when pissed. I threatened to kick his head in and he finally shut up.

Anyway last year when the Hillsborough files were released he jumped on the bandwagon saying it was great for the families etc and kept posting it on Facebook. I posted something along the lines of "pity you never said that last christmas when you said it was the fans fault" at least five people threatened never to speak to him again and at least ten said they'd fill him in. Of course like an MP he denied that such a conversation took place.

When Liverpool city council created a memorial garden behind st George's hall for the victims of Heysel he posted a picture of the ceremony opening the garden saying "don't worry kids it doesn't matter if you murder a load of people, all will be forgiven if you plant a nice tree".

They really are a bunch of bitter fucked up cunts.

Guest ShoePiss
Some blue I know was adamant that Liverpool fans caused Hillsborough and argued the toss about it for nearly an hour to me when pissed. I threatened to kick his head in and he finally shut up.

Anyway last year when the Hillsborough files were released he jumped on the bandwagon saying it was great for the families etc and kept posting it on Facebook. I posted something along the lines of "pity you never said that last christmas when you said it was the fans fault" at least five people threatened never to speak to him again and at least ten said they'd fill him in. Of course like an MP he denied that such a conversation took place.

When Liverpool city council created a memorial garden behind st George's hall for the victims of Heysel he posted a picture of the ceremony opening the garden saying "don't worry kids it doesn't matter if you murder a load of people, all will be forgiven if you plant a nice tree".

They really are a bunch of bitter fucked up cunts.

Please write and publish a short stories book, it would make brilliant bog time reading.

By the way, how are Everton skint and get outspent by even Reading, Fulham and Sunderland?. They still get decent crowds, don't have a high wage bill, have never redeveloped or spent any money on the ground, they get decent money for the players they flog and still get a decent amount of live TV appearances.

They like to donate any money they make to charity but unfortunately Suarez always steals it

By the way, how are Everton skint and get outspent by even Reading, Fulham and Sunderland?. They still get decent crowds, don't have a high wage bill, have never redeveloped or spent any money on the ground, they get decent money for the players they flog and still get a decent amount of live TV appearances.

I know, Every time there is a Play off final to get promoted to the Premier League, its always described as massive because its worth 80m, 100m or whatever just for 1 season but its seemingly not doing everton any good theyve been in the Premier League for 20 years

They have the 7th highest wage bill I think.

They have the 7th highest wage bill I think.

But they are shit at making money. Commercialy they are shit, they won't admit it but the 'Peoples Club' is a whopper of a mistake - base being an Evertonian on coming from the City and then try and sell your club shirts to non Scousers!

As I said earlier in the thread them not spending is as big a myth as David Moyes being an over achiever.

They have the 7th biggest wage bill in the country, and during his tenure have spent the 7th most on transfers.

Their average league position is 8th. (I actually said 7th earlier, but according to their own "Toffeeweb", it's actually 8th)

MIRACLE WORKER

TomR is dead right!

Very few teams - who have reached finals, and won trophies - can afford to spend £10m on Yakubu, Billythescruffromrussia or a Johnson, never mind £15m on Fellaini!

He bought Cahill 10 years ago and yet seems to have a reputation of buying players from the lower leagues.

He's the media darlilng and if Everton finished 17th, the press would praise him for keeping them up.