You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cheapest CL Final ticket £176.

lifetime fan

I can't tell if YNWA20 is serious or just thick as pigshit or on a WU?

Rep this tit as well please. Tell me, what's thicker than following a crowd? I bet you get your opinions from watching chat shows, don't you? Probably with WrongIslander during the day- making excuses over a cuppa.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rep this tit as well please. Tell me, what's thicker than following a crowd? I bet you get your opinions from watching chat shows, don't you? Probably with WrongIslander during the day- making excuses over a cuppa.

I don't follow crowds, i follow a sport, also watch very little TV due working so many crazy hours to pay my way in life.

Chat shows are monkeys like you.

Thanks you've answered my question.

I don't follow crowds, i follow a sport, also watch very little TV.

Chat shows are monkeys like you.

Thanks you've answered my question.

Au contraire numbnuts, I work during the day and spend accordingly. You follow a sport, eh? Tell me, what the hell does that mean?

The sad fact about all this is that if we were to be at that final we would sell our allocation no problem and the prices nowadays are a consequence of that fact.

It still does not make it right. As the post said earlier we have lost the game we first fell in love with. Lost to the masses who 20 years ago considered us less than the shit on their shoe.

The sad fact about all this is that if we were to be at that final we would sell our allocation no problem and the prices nowadays are a consequence of that fact.

It still does not make it right. As the post said earlier we have lost the game we first fell in love with. Lost to the masses who 20 years ago considered us less than the shit on their shoe.

Like it or not, football's changing. Personally, I don't mind too much. Then again, I live 80 miles from Liverpool, couldn't make midweek games and hence have no designs on a season ticket or such like. I suppose if I attended every game, I'd feel differently somewhat.

Like it or not, football's changing. Personally, I don't mind too much. Then again, I live 80 miles from Liverpool, couldn't make midweek games and hence have no designs on a season ticket or such like. I suppose if I attended every game, I'd feel differently somewhat.

Or if you had a soul.

Abortion, eh? So terrible, you've nothing to counter it with? You sir are...

A sheep! Some tosser rep him please, I assume it's what he's looking for.

By the way, Randy Marsh- were you conceived on a camping trip???

You criticise someone who quite rightly points out that £176 for the cheapest ticket to a football match is an absolute disgrace. I'd rather not waste time arguing or trying to reason with someone who is quite clearly still being breast fed.

Changing? It changed years ago. What is it you don't mind too much and what has living 80 miles away got to do with it.You feel what you feel no matter where you live.

Not wanting to offend but I get the impression your hearts not really in it. Thats your choice of course but don't be winding up reds who make that financial commitment season after season.

I only replied due to the game being fucking chronic.

Tickets for supporters of the finalists will start at £80, thats before you even sort a flight or a shit hole over priced hotel.

The £176 tickets are actually only £150 but you have to pay a £26 admin fee.

YNWA20, if you look at my posts regarding a new stadium you will see I have no problem offering great 'packages' to the corporates and nob heads as long as provision is made for the regular fan.

Think tickets through the clubs for the fans that get to the final are discounted at about £80 by the way, read that somewhere.

probably in this thread.

You criticise someone who quite rightly points out that £176 for the cheapest ticket to a football match is an absolute disgrace. I'd rather not waste time arguing or trying to reason with someone who is quite clearly still being breast fed.

It's worth what people are willing to pay for it- simple as that. You may feel it is too expensive, we can all have our own markers on where that point is, however if enough people are willing to pay that much for it, it becomes a good decision.

Essentially, we have two variables, let's be traditional an call them x and y.

Now, let x= ticket price

Let y= attendance

Xy= money generated

We are searching for the optimum result for xy and this has to be conjecture.

At £176, you'd have to fill around one quarter of the seats £38 tickets would fill. If we agree the stadium will sell out at £38, surely we can predict it'll be more than one quarter full at £176. Thus, £176 is closer to the optimum result. Of course, things are complicated further by a range of ticket prices, however adding a few well placed brackets and addition signs into place should sort that out. I'm here to explore it if you wish.

Changing? It changed years ago. What is it you don't mind too much and what has living 80 miles away got to do with it.You feel what you feel no matter where you live.

Not wanting to offend but I get the impression your hearts not really in it. Thats your choice of course but don't be winding up reds who make that financial commitment season after season.

I only replied due to the game being fucking chronic.

It's perfectly simple: living further away, I attend less games and so the financial burden becomes both less regular and less frequent. Naturally, this will affect the degree to which it irritates me. My heart's not in it? Some futile, ill-thought-out campaign on a forum? Actually: I disagree with the outrage towards the price. Objectively, you have to say: 'Yeah, that makes sense'. And to address your other point, yes, football has changed. And is still changing. What with ludicrous amounts of money in the game and some half-arsed financial fair play plans, television rights lawsuits and disgruntled 'real-can't be arsed to pay to follow the team-fans', it guarantees a hotbed of unrest, generating movement and over a period of time, movement substantial enough to term it 'change'. Now shut up and watch what's left of this tripe. Dear me. Similar performance to games in Utrecht and Napoli by the way, with similar players. Could it be a bigger pwoblem than Woy?

Don't you understand?

It's simple: if you want it, you pay for it. Probably prices are heightened by freeloading skanks, much in the same way that shoplifters effectively raise the prices to compensate for stockloss. In effect, you're harming the billpayer as much as the people you criticise. Hypocritical much?

Your unemployment point is telling. If you're unemployed, it's due to a political atrocity, blah, blah, blah. Stop making excuses! If you're long term unemployed- it is absolutely your fault, not the government's! Making excuses seems a feature of your rhetoric this evening. Time to grow up a bit, pay your way in life and make a positive contribution (rather than pretending to whilst servicing your own retarded agenda).

Right okay, so you've so far had the nerve to call me and others self righteous while at the same time talking down to everyone, acting like you're the only person who has ever been employed and completely overlooking a recession and rising unemployment figures so you can look high and mighty.

What's more you are stupid enough to use the example of "you wouldn't steal from a shop" because you're that thick you buy into the idea of buying a satelite dish and motor and getting more football for a cheaper price "stealing".

Time to grow up a bit? Fall in line you mean sir?

You still have no idea whether I'm employed or for that matter anything about me but you seem to think you are qualified to not offer advice but run my life.

Self righteous? Looked it up recently?

You're a sad man, you think just because something can be bought and sold that it should be? Boy do you support the WRONG football team.

It's perfectly simple: living further away, I attend less games and so the financial burden becomes both less regular and less frequent. Naturally, this will affect the degree to which it irritates me. My heart's not in it? Some futile, ill-thought-out campaign on a forum? Actually: I disagree with the outrage towards the price. Objectively, you have to say: 'Yeah, that makes sense'. And to address your other point, yes, football has changed. And is still changing. What with ludicrous amounts of money in the game and some half-arsed financial fair play plans, television rights lawsuits and disgruntled 'real-can't be arsed to pay to follow the team-fans', it guarantees a hotbed of unrest, generating movement and over a period of time, movement substantial enough to term it 'change'. Now shut up and watch what's left of this tripe. Dear me. Similar performance to games in Utrecht and Napoli by the way, with similar players. Could it be a bigger pwoblem than Woy?

You clearly have no feeling for the game, the club or the rest of the fans or you're on a wind up. Either way you'd be doing everyone a favour by throwing your PC out the nearest window asap.

Or in other words..........

Football has been bought as it should have been given that it is a valuable commodity. Personally I don't mind because I'm a plastic fan and never really went to the game anyway. I live miles away and I won't commute so it doesn't matter worth a shite to me but I'll be damned if I'm not going to put down the lads that used to go to the game but can't afford it.

I suppose if I was a real fan or lived in the city or understood the hardships that affect other people especially from a working class city that is once again being shat on by a Tory government then I'd feel differently, as it is I don't so fuck the working classes and hooray for anyone that tries to bleed dry the coffers of those loyal enough to still keep paying until they are forced out like the rest of the working classes and only the better people like me can watch the game (if we bother to attend of course).

Just thought I'd translate what he wrote before he used the "cuntchecker".

it's a fucking disgrace at the end of the day. But as a match goer and working class lad, i would end up begrudgedly paying the fee because should liverpool end up winning the cup, the memory becomes priceless. Uefa know this and should be ashamed. They're corrupt cunts though and will only increase prices.

Guest barralad
it's a fucking disgrace at the end of the day. But as a match goer and working class lad, i would end up begrudgedly paying the fee because should liverpool end up winning the cup, the memory becomes priceless. Uefa know this and should be ashamed. They're corrupt cunts though and will only increase prices.

What are the prices they are charging for the Europa League final ?