You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do you want Roy Hodgson to be fired today?

Thants

Do you want Roy Hodgson to be sacked today?  

352 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Roy Hodgson to be sacked today?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does Roy keep saying he's lucky to have the backing of the team? How fucking delusional is this bloke? If you had the team's backing, Roy, they'd go out and put in a performance for you, not deliver the shambolic displays we've witnessed too often this season.

Something else which really pissed me off was the way he dealt with the question by the BBC reporter about home defeats. When Northampton was mentioned he brushed it aside with a smile on his face saying it was a reserve game and shouldn't count in the context of home defeats to Blackpool and Wolves. Well guess what Roy, YOU picked that team and the weak bench, not anyone from the reserve team setup so fuck you and your blame casting. Get the fuck out of my club.

Guest Dog Chaser

What i would like to know most of all is the tactics that Roy gives the players before a game, the Wolves game ideally. I want to see a video of his pre-match chat just to gain an insight into what he's telling/asking of our players.

Why does Roy keep saying he's lucky to have the backing of the team? How fucking delusional is this bloke? If you had the team's backing, Roy, they'd go out and put in a performance for you, not deliver the shambolic displays we've witnessed too often this season.

There is no way that team is fully behind him. I don't care what any fucking ITK will probably come out with to say otherwise.

2 or 3 players might be behind him but no way the whole squad.

Yes, as much as it pains me to say it!

I don't want to see another manager gone inside a year, and I don't want to see a witchunt, but after those comments the other night, after that performance the other night (and I know he's retracted them now), he can fuck right off!

And he can take half the squad with him - usual suspects so I'm not going to name them again!!

Kenny until the end of the season, keep us up, and then see were we are!!

Should not have got the job in the first place, and by the looks of it the people he is looking to buy with the last "big spending window" is a joke ..C Cole FFS Carlton "1 goal in 5" Cole, and Robert (another Mr Hoof) Huth.

If something is not done soon I honestly beleive he could take us down into the championship!

The sad thing is man for man this seasons team is arguably stronger than last season when Rafa got the sack for finishing below what was acceptable, so how any person on this site or elsewhere can say give Roy more time is beyond me and I fail to understand thier reasoning as to why he should stay.

IMO get Jocham Loew as manager with Didi Hammann as no2, a manager who is not afraid to drop "stars" and is willing to play young players, he kinda reminds me abit of Wenger.

If Roy stays which to me his position seems untenable, then we can look forward to his amazing signings for mid table mediocraty.

Poulson - konchesky - C.Cole - Robert Huth how can we not be excited by these illustrious names ? :eek:

The only people to me who appear to be bothered is Lucas (had his critics but has possibly been our best player this year), Ngog, Soto, Miereles and to some extent Konchesky (atleast he is trying).

Which two bell-ends are ruining this?

Wanting Hodgson out is not reactionary and knee-jerk.

If that was the case then we would have done this after the 3-0 capitulation at Eastlands in August. Or the Northampton game. Or the Blackpool game. Or the Everton game. Or the Stoke game. Or the Spurs game. Or the Newcastle game. Nevermind the Wolves game.