You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Yesterday's other game'

Bellflower

Possibilty they might not be allowed into Europe on a technicality. Wise doesn't have a UEFA coaching badge. If it was any other Nationwide club getting the KB over something as trivial as that, I'd be really disappointed. Those scumbag fans, however, shouldn't be allowed out of London, let alone out of the country.

It's ridiculous that they get into europe just because they got to the FA Cup and the team that'll win it is already qualified. If they were playing Soton it would be the winner. Anyway, they'll go out first round to some East European no-name and leave a trail of hooliganism in their wake. I'm sure the FA are thrilled about the prospect.

Fvcking good luck to Millwall is what I say.

As for all that coaching badge mallarky, well what a load of bollox that is!!

If we're gonna start talking "qualifications" to be involved in this great game then show me one man at UEFA who is qualified to even watch a game of football, enervmind govern the entire game.

Fvcking knobs the lot of 'em.

Sure other teams have got round that coaching shite by just making sure the coach stays in the stands. Not having one never did Kenny any harm did it? I genuinely fear for their fans behaviour though, it'll take us back 20+ years. Just pray they get someone from Kazakhastan or Wales, if its Belgium or France it'll go off big time. Imagine if we get to play in the same country after theyve left a trail of destruction, it'll be armed guard at the airport till half an hour before kickoff.

Galatasaray are 6th or 7th in the Turkish league so it doesn't look like they'll even qualify for Europe, thankfully.

....unless they lose in their cup final!! ;-)

It does seem stupid that Millwall can get into Europe like that, but surely it's down to teams like us to stop Arsenal and United winning everything.

Just been having a look at a Millwall fans forum at cup final ticket info. Its a recipe for chaos, someone who claims to be close to the ticket office reckons its 2 per season ticket holder and 1 per member. Most worrying is you can buy a season ticket for the last 4 home games of the season, which will guarantee 2 tickets. In recent seasons Millwall have made a lot of strides by basically making it impossible to buy any tickets for many of their games unless you're a long standing member and severely restricting away sales. For the cup final they desperatey need to shift the allocation so look like they are turning the policy on its head.