You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mill Financial set for key role in takeover

Dirk

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting interview with an American lawyer about all this. It is so obviously purely a delaying tactic. My only hope is that this somehow results in some further penalty for wasting the time of the judge and court in Texas.

BBC Sport - Football - US lawyer Tom Cruise explains temporary LFC injunction

As you say, this is obviously a stalling tactic, I just cant understand why Hicks wants to stall? What is he waiting for? Does he really think he can hold on to the club or find a buyer willing to meet his delutional prize? Or is this some kind of blackmail to squeeze out some pounds? Wouldn't imagine anyone involved giving in to that. It seems that the only possible outcome is more damage to club and more expences that Hicks himself will have to cover.

Hicks' actions these last weeks really points to that he is no longer rational and sain. I used to think he was a cynical, sociopathic capitalist, but it now seems he is completly bonkers.

LivEchoLFC

Hearing reports that Mill Financial may have bought Tom Hicks and George Gillett's shares in LFC - more to follow soon

If that has happened then they own 100% of LFC, all they would then have to do is pay off RBS and then we are fucked. :wallbutt:

If that has happened then they own 100% of LFC, all they would then have to do is pay off RBS and then we are fucked. :wallbutt:

im not trying to start an argument or anything but what would be wrong will mill?

i dont know anything about them? who are they? what do they want with us? is there a chance they would be good owners?

im not trying to start an argument or anything but what would be wrong will mill?

i dont know anything about them? who are they? what do they want with us? is there a chance they would be good owners?

If you know how to fucking read and perform a cursory internet search you'll know that there's a lot wrong with them.

11.06am: Liverpool and Royal Bank of Scotland are to return to the High Court at 2pm this afternoon. More on this when we know more....

they could take hicks and gillett out of the equation alltogether and just apply to put liverpool in administration this afternoon,it really would save so many problems,they may have discussed this with nesv and they are willing to take the 9 point hit.

If you know how to fucking read and perform a cursory internet search you'll know that there's a lot wrong with them.

fuck off with that fucking attitude mate

hes asking a simple question. if you cant be arsed answering, why can you be arsed posting your self-loving else-loathing pointless digs?

to the poster, mill hill is a firm heavily tied to the two cunts in charge. they'll be a very similar outfit and do not have enough equity to suggest that they wouldnt leverage the shit out of us. mill hill is essentially C&A II.

hes asking a simple question. if you cant be arsed answering, why can you be arsed posting your self-loving else-loathing pointless digs?

to the poster, mill hill is a firm heavily tied to the two cunts in charge. they'll be a very similar outfit and do not have enough equity to suggest that they wouldnt leverage the shit out of us. mill hill is essentially C&A II.

I apologise to some extent, but you would have to understand how furious and sick I feel, and after what happened last time, I have little patience with anyone who cannot do a quick search. These are parasites. If they take ownership, there is no Liverpool Football Club worth contributing to. None.

but surley to fuck hicks CANNOT sell his shares without a board approval????

(ie.) the WHOLE reason he went to court in the first place and LOST yesterday,meaning that a majority board vote would decide if,or to who he sells his shares to.....

this will just go to court again and again untill he dies,or gets killed.....

PLUS didnt he get a restraining order from texas untill the 25th of october...so basically to me,that means he has just completely ignored two court rulings in two separate countries.....RBS should just put us into administration NOW....

(mabee mill might sell to NESV to make a quick profit though,if they bought the debt for 260m,then they could sell to NESV for 300m,and mabee hicks just realised he completely fucked up and panicked and sold just to get away from the hammering he is going to get from the courts) im confused!!!!!

the thing is, the board have to agree any sale. how can hicks sell without the board being involved?

im confused

I don't think he can sell before taking RBS and the board out of the equation.

But I think he can do exactly that if he pays off RBS using Mill's money. Then sell his shares to them.

I'm confused too to be honest.

thank you mate. for both parts of this post.

if i could rep i would! there is alot of uncalled for negative attitude on here sometimes.

lets see what happens at 2pm though, i really cant see which way this is going to swing!

Rumours abound on YNWA that they could sell it on straight away to Kenny huang judging by the people who appear to have info on this (the same people who had info on Huang's bid in August)

didnt bamba on RAWK say that huang had a ''rocket'' up his sleeve before he walked away??????????? hmmmmmmmmmm......

I apologise to some extent, but you would have to understand how furious and sick I feel, and after what happened last time, I have little patience with anyone who cannot do a quick search. These are parasites. If they take ownership, there is no Liverpool Football Club worth contributing to. None.

Fair enough mate, i just snapped at a couple of people myself to be honest.

Im fucking seething too. We are a glorious sporting institution and british jewel - why the fuck is NOBODY up in arms about this? I couldnt imagine the same passiveness if we we're the mancs. We're being pillaged and raped no end, and nobody seems to give two fucks. It really seems like we're at the mercy of these pricks and im absolutely sick to death of it.

this is our club.

Stolen from RAWK, this is what has me worried

Hicks goes to Mill and says, i can sell this club for blah blah but rbs won't let me, lend me the money to throw them off my back, i'll sell to highest bidder and fling some of it your way. So in reality Hicks still owns the club, but owes mills a 300mil personal loan. That gets around board approval and PL tests. He might not make a profit but he may reduce the loss he takes and mill make a large short term profit, which is what hedge funds are about.

CUNT CUNT CUNT

DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT HICKS

How can Mill now own us if there's a TRO stopping the sale of the club?

Surely that swings both ways?!

It does. It's just the BBC scaremongering.

Were in the High court trying to get the injunction lifted so the NESV deal can be pushed through.

But because Mill Financial own shares in the club, if they pay the debt back to RBS, RBS are no longer affiliated with the club.

It's a possibility. But because of the written agreement with NESV, I don't think it will happen because of the impending court case that will follow because if NESV are able to sue us for breach of contract, Mill Financial are too.

thank you mate. for both parts of this post.

if i could rep i would! there is alot of uncalled for negative attitude on here sometimes.

lets see what happens at 2pm though, i really cant see which way this is going to swing!

dont worry about it geeza,

there is but to some extent, in the context of things, its going to expected. dont be surprised if your called a cunt, wanker, nobjockey, bitch ass motherfucker before the end of the day!

it doesnt look too positive from my end. i look at it and think 'no way' - but i wouldnt put anything past the two joeys from america.